zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3913 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lots of good reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

but I thought kindles were for reading! Haha

Here's a link to the product page. There's some useful info here including the user guide:
http://www.gracedigitalaudio.com/kindle-fire-speaker-charging-dock-p-222.html

Direct link to the user guide

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme

I was doing some shopping around for something like this a few weeks ago. I don't like running on the treadmill in the basement without entertainment, so I loaded some Boy Meets World onto my Kindle, and watched it while running. Headphones while on a treadmill just don't work well. I never bought it, but this thing would have been well enough to suit my needs. Speaker was loud, and it wasn't flimsy. I woulda bought it if I was actually going to exercise regularly

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

Where is the poll for tonight on Sellout and tech? And why do they not appear some nights?
(feel free to delete when they're put up)

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

After reading reviews, it's important to note that this only works with the original, non-HD Kindle Fire. Will not work on Kindle HD.

christiane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christiane
hehthuryo wrote:After reading reviews, it's important to note that this only works with the original, non-HD Kindle Fire. Will not work on Kindle HD.

I was wondering if "the original" extends to the 2nd gen Kindle Fire (which is not the HD, but not the Kindle in the picture, either).

2G Sansa Clip, 4G Sansa Fuze,
4G Sansa Clip+(2), ...?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

christiane wrote:I was wondering if "the original" extends to the 2nd gen Kindle Fire (which is not the HD, but not the Kindle in the picture, either).

Yes, it will work.

Just not with the HD versions.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Ryjaek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryjaek
christiane wrote:I was wondering if "the original" extends to the 2nd gen Kindle Fire (which is not the HD, but not the Kindle in the picture, either).

According to Amazon's page: "Does not fit Kindle Fire HD 7" or Kindle Fire HD 8.9""

glamontagne

quality posts: 4 Private Messages glamontagne

If this worked for the HD, I would have been in for 2. The HD is sooooo much better than the older models.

Random Crap - Level 7 Woot-Off Lights
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum Philips Prestigo Universal Remote Altec Lansing M604 for Zune Remote Control Helicopter Train Set Microsoft Zune 30GB Roadside Emergency Kit Microsoft Zune 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

I bought this on Tech Woot just over a month ago for $0.01 more to replace the iLuv iSP245 Mo'Beats Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Stand.

I use it everyday listening to Pandora.

It's easy to use and the sound is fine.

Do recommend.

stonetumbler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stonetumbler

I can't believe I paid 68.99 for it three weeks ago. Guess I should learn to just wait for it to hit Sellout after a while.