WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Go Get Muddy

The world is pretty much just dirt and water. They stay separated most of the time, but every so often, they come together to make something beautiful called mud. Mud is meant to be enjoyed, to be frolicked in, to be thrown at each other playfully. Gear up for the joyous season of mud!

Boxymoron


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Boxymoron

Not sure if there's an actual size difference between the two hiking packs, or if one image was just enlarged for the 'larger' pack.

fernblatt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fernblatt

Are the Columbia high top rubber boots "over-the-shoe" or "over the socks" sort of boots?

That's kind of thing is important!
(especially if one works in a
government office!)

:-P

Tom

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Boxymoron wrote:Not sure if there's an actual size difference between the two hiking packs, or if one image was just enlarged for the 'larger' pack.



Looking on the JanSport site, the two look the same except one is a bit taller. We used vendor art for these. No magic involved.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fernblatt wrote:Are the Columbia high top rubber boots "over-the-shoe" or "over the socks" sort of boots?

That's kind of thing is important!
(especially if one works in a
government office!)

:-P

Tom



They are over sock.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

maeder


quality posts: 9 Private Messages maeder
fernblatt wrote:Are the Columbia high top rubber boots "over-the-shoe" or "over the socks" sort of boots?

That's kind of thing is important!
(especially if one works in a
government office!)

:-P

Tom



Definitely over the sock. Light enough not to be clunky, flexible enough to be comfortable walking the dog or doing yard work for extended periods.

dbird92


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbird92

Just how hot will the thinsulate be during the summer? Would they be impossible to wear? Also, any idea how tall the Ghost Lakes are?

InFrom


quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
maeder wrote:Definitely over the sock. Light enough not to be clunky, flexible enough to be comfortable walking the dog or doing yard work for extended periods.

Do you find them to be true to size?