WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MIO Heart Rate Monitor Watches

For us, the only thing we need a heart rate monitor to do is report in the affirmative. As in, "Yes, your heart is currently beating." But we understand that more "serious" athletes like to maintain a certain heart rate during their training. 
MIO official site

werdze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages werdze

Does anyone know if this product works? I read a lot of reviews on some other websites and they are between half and 2/3 negative.
Thanks

ljmcmahon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljmcmahon

Not only does it work, it basically saved my son's life! He had open heart surgery and lived in FL and I was in NJ. After a stroke, he had mild memory loss so I was quite worried about him after he got home. He called me one day and said this thing shows my heart at 170 rates per min., and keeps dropping and going up again, what should I do? GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP is what I said, and he did and he was admitted for the weekend. Thank God nothing serious, but meds had to be changed. IF he had waited he would have either passed out or had another stroke. Thank you so much for this deall. Loretta

sdf098sdf098

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdf098sdf098
werdze wrote:Does anyone know if this product works? I read a lot of reviews on some other websites and they are between half and 2/3 negative.
Thanks

I purchased 2 of these the other day. I have used it about 4 times now. I purchased it keep an eye on my heart rate while jogging trails and biking. I normally use the heart rate monitors on work out equipment. This helps me keep track of my heart rate when I am not on a stationary machine. I have not used the step counter/calorie burner programs in the watch. I bought it solely for the HRM and it works great for that. Hope this helps.

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

I was just happy to see a watch monitor for a small wrist.

Amazon has some good reviews for the petite.

http://www.amazon.com/Motion-Petite-Strapless-Heart-Watch/dp/B006MI15IA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

In for one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ljmcmahon wrote:Not only does it work, it basically saved my son's life! He had open heart surgery and lived in FL and I was in NJ. After a stroke, he had mild memory loss so I was quite worried about him after he got home. He called me one day and said this thing shows my heart at 170 rates per min., and keeps dropping and going up again, what should I do? GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP is what I said, and he did and he was admitted for the weekend. Thank God nothing serious, but meds had to be changed. IF he had waited he would have either passed out or had another stroke. Thank you so much for this deall. Loretta

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad your son is ok.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wyreless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wyreless

I have a rather large wrist. Can anyone who has bought the regular size tell me if it seems very adjustable or will I end up with a $30 paperweight. Id lobve to use this for cardio exercise but it needs to fit. I have had trouble getting those survival bracelets to fit as well as the average watch. My wrist is a bit over 9 inches.

Thanks in advance.

"Living For The DEAL!!"

fancynance100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fancynance100

I used mine multiple times already and it works awesome. No issues!