WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pyrex Prep, Store & Bake 28pc Set

Speed to First Woot:
6m 2.227s
First Sucker:
ejdarnall
Last Wooter to Woot:
ants718
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 14% of Sellout Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 11% of Sellout Woots
Top 8% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 20% first woot
  • 9% second woot
  • 35% < 10 woots
  • 20% < 25 woots
  • 16% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 16% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 17% one year old
  • 65% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 94% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

3%
3%
2%
2%
1%
2%
4%
6%
8%
8%
7%
7%
6%
6%
4%
5%
3%
3%
4%
3%
4%
3%
4%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 2548 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lots of comments when from when this was offered in January

lichme


quality posts: 2269 Private Messages lichme

Pyrex has never done me wrong. My cupboards are full of it, and I keep adding to my stock pile. They really do make a good product.

ceagee


quality posts: 59 Private Messages ceagee

Wow. It sold for $64.99 back in January.
This is the best deal on Woot I've seen in awhile.


wootdragon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootdragon

I would highly advise checking your glass THOROUGHLY as soon as you open the box. My previous purchase had at least 3 pieces chipped on top, rendering them unsafe for food use. I'm betting the culprit was the lack of secure padding inside the delivery box.

I've generally never had a problem ordering from Woot, but this one was very disappointing.

yawlppsu


quality posts: 3 Private Messages yawlppsu
wootdragon wrote:I would highly advise checking your glass THOROUGHLY as soon as you open the box. My previous purchase had at least 3 pieces chipped on top, rendering them unsafe for food use. I'm betting the culprit was the lack of secure padding inside the delivery box.

I've generally never had a problem ordering from Woot, but this one was very disappointing.




That happened to me last time as well on one piece of the stackable storage set. I contacted the company (Pyrex) at the email on the card in the box and they quickly sent me a replacement.

kingjmann


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingjmann

I am slightly disappointed. I bought this same set on April 23rd (just over a week ago) as my third purchase from Woot! And it was $65.00. Had I known that it was going to be a lot less I would have waited. Nonetheless, it's a nice set!

jaiwing


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaiwing

My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.

Hoogs88


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88

The title on this is kind of misleading. It comes with 18 containers, plus 10 lids, which equals 28. Still looks like a great deal though.

subether


quality posts: 3 Private Messages subether
jaiwing wrote:My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.



For fear of restarting that age-old discussion yet again, it's the soda-lime glass version.

I've had no problems with the pyrex I have, which is all of the soda-lime glass. But then, I don't take it directly from the freezer to a pre-heated oven (which even on the old borosilicate versions cautioned you against doing).

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jaiwing wrote:My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.



Staff has informed us that the glass offered in today's sale is "heat-resistant".

Thanks for the inquiry!

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

pheseth


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pheseth

I ordered this set because it was an amazing deal but when I received it, the 1.5 quart mixing bowl was shattered. The packaging wasn't that great. It was all cardboard and maybe a few strips of foam. Now, that I'm looking at the order, I don't think I received the small, rectangular baking dish. Is there a number to call? will woot send me a new one or anything?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 500 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pheseth wrote:I ordered this set because it was an amazing deal but when I received it, the 1.5 quart mixing bowl was shattered. The packaging wasn't that great. It was all cardboard and maybe a few strips of foam. Now, that I'm looking at the order, I don't think I received the small, rectangular baking dish. Is there a number to call? will woot send me a new one or anything?



Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com and they'll give you some options. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.