Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3530 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lots of comments when from when this was offered in January

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

Pyrex has never done me wrong. My cupboards are full of it, and I keep adding to my stock pile. They really do make a good product.

ceagee

quality posts: 65 Private Messages ceagee

Wow. It sold for $64.99 back in January.
This is the best deal on Woot I've seen in awhile.

wootdragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootdragon

I would highly advise checking your glass THOROUGHLY as soon as you open the box. My previous purchase had at least 3 pieces chipped on top, rendering them unsafe for food use. I'm betting the culprit was the lack of secure padding inside the delivery box.

I've generally never had a problem ordering from Woot, but this one was very disappointing.

yawlppsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yawlppsu
wootdragon wrote:I would highly advise checking your glass THOROUGHLY as soon as you open the box. My previous purchase had at least 3 pieces chipped on top, rendering them unsafe for food use. I'm betting the culprit was the lack of secure padding inside the delivery box.

I've generally never had a problem ordering from Woot, but this one was very disappointing.

That happened to me last time as well on one piece of the stackable storage set. I contacted the company (Pyrex) at the email on the card in the box and they quickly sent me a replacement.

kingjmann

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingjmann

I am slightly disappointed. I bought this same set on April 23rd (just over a week ago) as my third purchase from Woot! And it was $65.00. Had I known that it was going to be a lot less I would have waited. Nonetheless, it's a nice set!

jaiwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaiwing

My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88

The title on this is kind of misleading. It comes with 18 containers, plus 10 lids, which equals 28. Still looks like a great deal though.

subether

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subether
jaiwing wrote:My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.

For fear of restarting that age-old discussion yet again, it's the soda-lime glass version.

I've had no problems with the pyrex I have, which is all of the soda-lime glass. But then, I don't take it directly from the freezer to a pre-heated oven (which even on the old borosilicate versions cautioned you against doing).

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jaiwing wrote:My only question would be, "are these made of heat resistant glass, or borosilicate?" I would not trust the glass only versions.

Staff has informed us that the glass offered in today's sale is "heat-resistant".

Thanks for the inquiry!

pheseth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pheseth

I ordered this set because it was an amazing deal but when I received it, the 1.5 quart mixing bowl was shattered. The packaging wasn't that great. It was all cardboard and maybe a few strips of foam. Now, that I'm looking at the order, I don't think I received the small, rectangular baking dish. Is there a number to call? will woot send me a new one or anything?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pheseth wrote:I ordered this set because it was an amazing deal but when I received it, the 1.5 quart mixing bowl was shattered. The packaging wasn't that great. It was all cardboard and maybe a few strips of foam. Now, that I'm looking at the order, I don't think I received the small, rectangular baking dish. Is there a number to call? will woot send me a new one or anything?

Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com and they'll give you some options. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders