WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Smorgasbord of Sport Deals

What in the wide world of sports is going on here? Dodecathletes everywhere are sure to hop, skip, and jump on this varied assortment of gear from the four corners of the athleverse. And we hope they all buy Shih Tzu golf club covers.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Is the day backpack equipt for hydration pack or bladder?

jsteed8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsteed8

Yakima Road Gear Box cheaper here: http://www.yugster.com/deals/47384-yakima-rhode-gear-cargo-box-10

[MOD: $10 shipping, 1 remaining]

J. Steed

lnjelinek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnjelinek

guess i should buy a pair of rayban aviators to match my fellow aviation community. maybe.

jsteed8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsteed8
jsteed8 wrote:Yakima Road Gear Box cheaper here: http://www.yugster.com/deals/47384-yakima-rhode-gear-cargo-box-10

[MOD: $10 shipping, 1 remaining]

Yes, $10 shipping but it's still $5 cheaper after Woot's shipping.

Edit: Also, the mothership lists this as $269 MSRP where woot! lists it as $229...which is it?

J. Steed

barbaraarvin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbaraarvin

Has anyone figured out how the Detours handlebar bags attach?? Seems to be missing some hardware...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

barbaraarvin wrote:Has anyone figured out how the Detours handlebar bags attach?? Seems to be missing some hardware...

I found a picture of the backside and the parts. That help?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

birry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages birry

Anyone know what the rear of the crash shorts looks like? They look like they might be good for motorcycling, but I wonder how much bum coverage the armor provides and if it would be comfortable.