WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

RAVE Sports Inflatable SUP

Everyone knows the nursery rhyme, "Paddleboard, paddleboard, surfer man. Ride a paddleboard as fast as you can." It was the first thing we were taught as kids! Turns out that it wasn't talking about ordinary paddleboards -- it was talking about Stand Up Paddleboards. So, "Paddleboard, paddleboard, surfer man. BUY a paddleboard as fast as you can."

InFrom

quality posts: 32 Private Messages InFrom

Anybody know if that paddle's adjustable? (And if not, what is its length?)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

InFrom wrote:Anybody know if that paddle's adjustable? (And if not, what is its length?)

i'll see if i can get an answer for you.
stay tuned.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Goosedude

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Goosedude

hmmmm.......definitely worth it if you have a beach house and rent them often.....

-------------
WOOT! WOOOOT!!

jeremymiles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremymiles

Weren't these this price before they were in sellout?

Quinn03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quinn03

The paddle comes in 5 pieces with only 4 being used at once (handle for SUP v. second paddle for the kayak). They are aluminum that piece together and do have the ability to be adjusted slightly in size. Unfortunately I havent had a chance to use mine yet so I can't give a full reveiw.

InFrom wrote:Anybody know if that paddle's adjustable? (And if not, what is its length?)

starman27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starman27

So, I posted "What's SUP?" because I didn't know what it was. Then I read the description. Now I can't remove my post, so I have made the edits you see here. Please disregard my unrefined forum etiquette.