2%
1%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme

Just an FYI - Huffy Sports is now part of Spalding, if that gives you more confidence in buying.

iwbyte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages iwbyte

Does Sellout always allow you to buy up to 10 or is that just this item?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3645 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I am always using basketballs during my weekend job. These are similar to the Jeremy Lin balls in the sense that if you end up losing the ball at the park, you are not too choked up about it.

niceum

quality posts: 3 Private Messages niceum

These things are going to bounce like they're made out of wood.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

iwbyte wrote:Does Sellout always allow you to buy up to 10 or is that just this item?

We sometimes change it for kicks... or bounces in this case.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

Welcome back! Look what we've added!

Read all about it here!

Also, just to keep from repeating ourselves, we'll be answering all the questions in that thread rather than on every thread on every site.

If you're having problems ordering, don't hesitate to speak up, of course.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jlaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlaz

Do you suppose these would work well for the swimming pool basketball game? Just saw a ball advertised on Amazon for "the pool" and it weighs 1.5 lbs. These are lighter. Cheaper.

timtilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timtilley

Hey, is that a Huffy? That's a nice-looking bike, boy!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

I guess girls over 12 are just going to be busy painting their nails, so there is not a size for their use.

skent7511

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skent7511

I thought there was only 1 $5 charge a day? When did it change? Or is it something that is corrected? Am I supposed to be putting everything in the same order now? Like to have my $5 back and perhaps cancel my order. Not as good a deal now.

kenwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenwoot
skent7511 wrote:I thought there was only 1 $5 charge a day? When did it change? Or is it something that is corrected? Am I supposed to be putting everything in the same order now? Like to have my $5 back and perhaps cancel my order. Not as good a deal now.

If you add everything into your shopping cart and purchase at once, then it will be $5. Multiple purchases will each be charged $5 now.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5411101

kellywarren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellywarren
kenwoot wrote:If you add everything into your shopping cart and purchase at once, then it will be $5. Multiple purchases will each be charged $5 now.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5411101

Ever since Woot sold out to Amazon the quality of the deals has declined dramatically. Woot has also stopped accepting the coupon TAXSUCKS, and now in order to get $5 shipping everything must be bought at the same time?! Yet another example of Woot being assimilated by the Amazon corporate machine... Sad

Woot...not nearly as cool as it was before they sold out to Amazon.

stonefry

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stonefry
kellywarren wrote:Ever since Woot sold out to Amazon the quality of the deals has declined dramatically.

Show proof. When were their deals that great?

shortman

quality posts: 51 Private Messages shortman
stonefry wrote:Show proof. When were their deals that great?

How about when they honored their price mistake here: http://sellout.woot.com/offers/energizer-rechargeable-light-on-demand

That was a deal I was happy to get in triplicate. I use those silly lights all the time.

twowootthree

quality posts: 16 Private Messages twowootthree
stonefry wrote:Show proof. When were their deals that great?

once upon a time, products were such a bargain that they soldout by 8am ET.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

as productive as this conversation is, i think we should steer it back to the product.

how 'bout that there basketball?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ksue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksue

I bought 5 of these junior size balls and 2 of them popped while trying to fill them with air. They were not over-filled either. Haven't attempted to fill the others....a little nervous. Very cheap quality.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ksue wrote:I bought 5 of these junior size balls and 2 of them popped while trying to fill them with air. They were not over-filled either. Haven't attempted to fill the others....a little nervous. Very cheap quality.

Yikes, sorry about that. You've got a 90 day warranty from Huffy. Be sure to contact them.

FORUM MODERATOR