WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stuff to Put on Your Baby

If you left it up to your baby, he'd never put on clothes. That's why someone else has to be in charge of getting him dressed: you. But look, you don't have to break the bank just to keep your baby decent. You can buy some of this cheap stuff from us!

silverpearl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverpearl

I am trying to order more than one thing, do I have to place separate orders?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

silverpearl wrote:I am trying to order more than one thing, do I have to place separate orders?

Order the first item. You'll be charged $5 shipping. After that, everything ships free until midnight Central. So just come back to the sales page and order again.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

silverpearl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverpearl
ThunderThighs wrote:Order the first item. You'll be charged $5 shipping. After that, everything ships free until midnight Central. So just come back to the sales page and order again.

Thanks!
I was low on cash and could not get these the last time I saw them when my sister was pregnant with her first baby. Luckily this time she is preggers again!
I wonder if the sale is causing her pregnancies or her pregnancies are causing the sale...

ThunderThighs

Staff

silverpearl wrote:Thanks!
I was low on cash and could not get these the last time I saw them when my sister was pregnant with her first baby. Luckily this time she is preggers again!
I wonder if the sale is causing her pregnancies or her pregnancies are causing the sale...

Well, my niece is pregnant so maybe the sale is causing it.

//backs away from the sale

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

droidlet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages droidlet

Anyone know if items are ever shipped together?
For example, if I buy a few sets of Baby Legs (Wow, that sounds wrong)will they each come individually packaged or boxed together?
Just wondering, because despite free shipping unlock from Woot, I still have to pay a $6 retrieval fee for each package I get delivered on this end, so paying that each time negates my savings :S

ThunderThighs

Staff

droidlet wrote:Anyone know if items are ever shipped together?
For example, if I buy a few sets of Baby Legs (Wow, that sounds wrong)will they each come individually packaged or boxed together?
Just wondering, because despite free shipping unlock from Woot, I still have to pay a $6 retrieval fee for each package I get delivered on this end, so paying that each time negates my savings :S

With our new shopping cart, orders are grouped together and shipped together if they are coming from the same warehouse. Well, and if they'll fit in the same box.

Shipping is now $5 per order (as much as you can fit in your cart).

jmacas429

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmacas429

Does anyone know where these are originally from? I really want to buy that godfather onesie, but all I can find are Ebay resellers.

danibobanny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danibobanny

I love these! Please offer them again