WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

TheraPearl Hot/Cold Packs

Listen folks, we're selling you BAGS FULL OF PEARLS. Yeah, sure, you can use them for sports medicine, but wouldn't you rather string them on a fine gold chain and become the talk of the next gala ball? Or sell them on the black TheraPearl market?  
TheraPearl official site

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

They used to offer the eye mask and sports pack for $7. Now separate for 3.99 each.
bummer.

They are great packs though. If I unlock ship I will pick some up.

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

The sports pack is $6 over at amazon with free super saver shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/TheraPearl-Sports-pack-Rectangle-Bag/dp/B002OSWW34

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

badlass wrote:The sports pack is $6 over at amazon with free super saver shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/TheraPearl-Sports-pack-Rectangle-Bag/dp/B002OSWW34

That's as an ADD-ON item. You have to add it to another order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

Bought the shoulder/eye pack a few weeks ago, and the shoulder pack split at the seam the other day, but I'll probably order another; seems it arrived just in time for my wife's stress fractured tibia

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

outergeorge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outergeorge

The eye mask is especially good if you have a really bad headache. Just be sure not to warm it up for more than a few seconds! Given the choice between 2nd degree burns and the headache; I'll choose the headache.

daylene5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daylene5

Just received mine a week ago & the regular pack already split at the seam & little blue gels went all over the floor. Disappointed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

daylene5 wrote:Just received mine a week ago & the regular pack already split at the seam & little blue gels went all over the floor. Disappointed.

Since it happened that quick, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

eggrob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eggrob

So, am I the only one here who thinks the drink koozies should be light colored instead of black to reflect heat (like the SUN) to keep your drinks cooler longer?

Not sure about the big holes either...condensation? Seems like they would allow heat in faster as well.

Maybe I should have read the description...I dunno...I always forget to do that.