WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bikes and Scooters, Electric and Manual

Have you ever needed to get from point A to point B and thought, "Oh, this'll be easy, I'll just wait." You're making the classic mistake of confusing the three dimensions of SPACE with the dimension of TIME. Don't feel embarrassed, we've all been there. 

reganmil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reganmil

When considering pulling the trigger on a new Diamondback Trace DualSport, while I agree knowing it has "Wellgo Alloy forged CNC MTB" pedals and "Tektro 3 finger Alloy Linear brake levers" is of premium importance ── particularly since I have large fingers ── I am still left with a degree of uncertainty in the withholding of something like, say the overall weight of the bike?

awl85

quality posts: 7 Private Messages awl85

Another color option for E-750(Grey) for similar price:

http://www.amazon.com/Currie-Technologies-eZip-Electric-Scooter/dp/B008JP1LM4

gibizugbe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gibizugbe

How about the height? 18", 20", 24"? Why would I buy a bike without knowing its size?

idz21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idz21
gibizugbe wrote:How about the height? 18", 20", 24"? Why would I buy a bike without knowing its size?

Size matters?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gibizugbe wrote:How about the height? 18", 20", 24"? Why would I buy a bike without knowing its size?

Hmmmm. Does seem to be lost. I'll see what I can find out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mywatchdeal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mywatchdeal

Ummm...the title says 18". Anyway, I am also undecided about this bike. The few reviews I found for "almost the same" bike are pretty good and the lowest price I can see is $350. I just don't know about the shock absorbing fork, I read that it causes one to exert more energy when pedaling.
Anyone have experience with this brand and/or model?

jwett9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwett9

Diamondback shipping weight on amazon lists 25 pounds. The review states it needs to be assembled. http://www.amazon.com/Diamondback-2013-Trace-Sport-Wheels/dp/B008O2GG3Q

jakebuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakebuck

How about assembly? what parts need to attached? Do I need to true the wheels.. adjust the guide.. brakes?