WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Get In Shape For Cheap

Great to be here at the Chuckle Factory. Anyway, I went to the gym the other day. Lost a lot of weight… in my wallet! (Laughter.) Got home, my girlfriend says, "You don't look any thinner," and I said, "I will in a week, because with the membership costs, I won't be able to afford food." (Laughter.) And she said, "Why don't you shop on Sport.Woot?" (Resounding applause.)

caluth


quality posts: 8 Private Messages caluth

Here is a link for the Bodyflex 3D Abs video that it comes with. Just posting it because most people do not own a VHS player anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkBoV78QZQ

LordEcthelion


quality posts: 1 Private Messages LordEcthelion
caluth wrote:Here is a link for the Bodyflex 3D Abs video that it comes with. Just posting it because most people do not own a VHS player anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkBoV78QZQ



Ah, the mythical "VHS". I remember my grandfather telling me tales of these. I'm not sure I believe all of his stories. He once told me they would start an "undo" process and wait around for minutes while the film was spun back to the starting position. Bollocks!

HHealey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HHealey
caluth wrote:Here is a link for the Bodyflex 3D Abs video that it comes with. Just posting it because most people do not own a VHS player anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkBoV78QZQ



Thanks for the link! Has anyone actually found this equipment worthwhile? Found a few reviews via Amazon, but wanted to see if I could get a few more.

badsisko


quality posts: 0 Private Messages badsisko

Hey Woot, what flavor is the Cellmass?

ClarkN06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ClarkN06
badsisko wrote:Hey Woot, what flavor is the Cellmass?



It's Arctic Berry Blast flavor. It says a little farther down in the description, right above the bolded expiration date.

chronicle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chronicle

How does the Hyper Shred work? What are the effects on your body?


johnt007871


quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
chronicle wrote:How does the Hyper Shred work? What are the effects on your body?



Increased muscle mass, facial scarring requiring a helmet and mask, martial arts trained turtles attempting to fight you.

trilete


quality posts: 3 Private Messages trilete

Anyone else think the Adidas speed hurdle looks a lot like a Liberator?

mrsque


quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque
caluth wrote:Here is a link for the Bodyflex 3D Abs video that it comes with. Just posting it because most people do not own a VHS player anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkBoV78QZQ



I still have a VHS player...actually it's a 2-in-1 VHS/DVD player

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mrsque wrote:I still have a VHS player...actually it's a 2-in-1 VHS/DVD player



My bedroom TV is a 27" with a built-in DVD and VHS.

Yells: GET OFF MY LAWN!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ItsBob2112


quality posts: 6 Private Messages ItsBob2112
johnt007871 wrote:Increased muscle mass, facial scarring requiring a helmet and mask, martial arts trained turtles attempting to fight you.



hmmmmmmm, increased muscle mass you say..

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

gbamerica123


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbamerica123

Made exclusively for the U.S. Military yet it's on Woot? Interesting.

Livinonedge


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Livinonedge
badsisko wrote:Hey Woot, what flavor is the Cellmass?



It's on the front of the bottle...

8 Screaming Monkey
2 Bags of Crap
2 Woot-off lights
7 Woot Shirt