WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids Arts & Crafts

Sorry, "maverick craft" scenesters. You know who never lost sight of the fact that making things with your hands is fun? Kids. No matter how much electronic blare 'n' glare the adult world shoves at them, kids can still find the wonder in a bucket of broken crayons and a blank sheet of paper. Best of all, kids don't pester everybody at the Farmer's Market to buy their amateur creations.

jenniferlervin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferlervin

Just wanted to comment on the National Geo play environments. I bought the castle for my granddaughter a few weeks ago and it has been a huge hit!!! Now I've ordered the Underwater Adv. one for her - I'll bet that's good for at least 10 kisses and 10 hugs! Thanks woot.com!

tlivingston1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlivingston1
jenniferlervin wrote:Just wanted to comment on the National Geo play environments. I bought the castle for my granddaughter a few weeks ago and it has been a huge hit!!! Now I've ordered the Underwater Adv. one for her - I'll bet that's good for at least 10 kisses and 10 hugs! Thanks woot.com!

How old she is if you don't mind my asking?

mythreegirls65

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mythreegirls65
jenniferlervin wrote:Just wanted to comment on the National Geo play environments. I bought the castle for my granddaughter a few weeks ago and it has been a huge hit!!! Now I've ordered the Underwater Adv. one for her - I'll bet that's good for at least 10 kisses and 10 hugs! Thanks woot.com!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I bought one for my six yr old it came in several pieces and was very difficult to piece together the tabs kept wanting to tear i had to use masking tape to hold together. I have bought different brand before it was all in one piece you just had to unfold and set up so much easier.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

How many stencil sheets does the Silk Screen Fashion Design Set include? It says "
(1) Silk screen sheets
(1) Squeegee
(6) Fabric paints
(1) Paint brush
(1) Stencil sheets
(1) Design guide"

It's confusing because there are plural words used for the screens and stencils yet there it's listed as 1.

drcanak

quality posts: 5 Private Messages drcanak
mibutterflywingz wrote:How many stencil sheets does the Silk Screen Fashion Design Set include? It says "
(1) Silk screen sheets
(1) Squeegee
(6) Fabric paints
(1) Paint brush
(1) Stencil sheets
(1) Design guide"

It's confusing because there are plural words used for the screens and stencils yet there it's listed as 1.

Well, the picture shows 7 +1 in the chute, so I'd guess 8 stencil sheets. It appears as if the sheets themselves have a number of different patterns on them.

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143

I just wanted to let others know that I bought this from woot! around Christmas for my daughter and she loves it! If I'm cooking she'll bring it in the kitchen, sit on a counter and do her homework while using it. She brings it to her bed to color, etc.

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

mibutterflywingz wrote:How many stencil sheets does the Silk Screen Fashion Design Set include? It says "
(1) Silk screen sheets
(1) Squeegee
(6) Fabric paints
(1) Paint brush
(1) Stencil sheets
(1) Design guide"

drcanak wrote:Well, the picture shows 7 +1 in the chute, so I'd guess 8 stencil sheets. It appears as if the sheets themselves have a number of different patterns on them.

It's actually 10 stencil sheets and 10 silk screen sheets. All together there are 25+ designs on the stencil sheets. Sorry for the confusion, we've also updated the sale.
Thanks for pointing out the mistake

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

please please sell the peel off pencil sets again! I missed them this time around but really want a set.

woodennichols

quality posts: 1 Private Messages woodennichols

For $9, it an entertaining piece of cardboard for kids. I did noticed that the castle doesn't hold a square shape. No mater how much you bend the corners, it still seems to round out. Also, with the door opening like a drawbridge, it got torn off rather quickly. If I had more room for it, I'd try out the boat. It looks a little more sturdy.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Has anyone had experience with the pottery wheel?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

traquy wrote:please please sell the peel off pencil sets again! I missed them this time around but really want a set.

I've passed your request to the buyers!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

I also bought the Nat Geo Castle. Came with three sides instead of the back, tabs already ripped and I also had to use tape to keep the thing together...

kate31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate31

The price on the Castle is the best I have ever seen! No problem getting an extra one for my 3-year old nephew. He loves his own house he can draw on the walls as much as he likes!
These things can look beat up fairly quickly, and I love being able to send him another one.