WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mikasa Serving Pieces - 78% Off

You know what your problem is? You've been serving your asparagus and lasagna with regular old utensils that aren't even optimized for asparagus and lasagna. Get your life together. Get these Mikasa serving pieces. Maybe there's still hope.
Mikasa official site

glindshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages glindshops

I was a little confused by the asparagus server until I found this: http://beverlybremersilver.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/asparagus-forks-origin-and-use/. This is evidently more of a shovel type.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

glindshops wrote:I was a little confused by the asparagus server until I found this: http://beverlybremersilver.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/asparagus-forks-origin-and-use/. This is evidently more of a shovel type.

I was surprised to learn they make a utensil specifically for asparagus. I'm floored there's an entire article on them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

glindshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages glindshops
ThunderThighs wrote:I was surprised to learn they make a utensil specifically for asparagus. I'm floored there's an entire article on them.

I was familiar with the lasagna server, but I had never seen an asparagus server either. Seems like these were specialty items in antique silverware.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

He was killed by the Pasta Server in the Bathroom.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.