WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

All Sorts of Bags and Packs

Few things are worse than going on a trip and not having your favorite stuff with you. These bags make it so you can carry that stuff! Whether you want to bring a blender on your trip to Alabama or an extra blanket on your way to Saskatoon, these bags make it possible. Yeah, bags!

Quality Posts

• (2:38 PM, 4/9/2013) kbsig106 gave today's offer an A++...

criticalmaas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages criticalmaas

Do the handlebar bags come with adapter for mounting on bicycle handlebars?

TexasTs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TexasTs
criticalmaas wrote:Do the handlebar bags come with adapter for mounting on bicycle handlebars?

I'd say yes according to this review I found at ebags:

"Date Posted: May 18, 2009
"This the second Detours Town & Country bag I've owned. The bag is well built and is very secure clipped onto my bike. It was unclear when I bought the bag, but yes it comes with the clip. I ride to work in the mornings and get dressed for work when I get there. The bag is big enough to carry all my clothes and toiletries."

http://www.ebags.com/product/detours/town-and-country-handlebar-bag/121771?productid=1315436

Looks to be a decent deal too!

sme282

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sme282

OGIO Vamp L Laptop Bag - White Stripes not a good deal. It's only $27.99 with free shipping on ebags

http://www.ebags.com/product/ogio/vamp-l-laptop-messenger/219216?productid=10229259&sourceid=ADWPRODUCT&couponid=55583734&CAWELAID=1625608136&adtype=pla&gclid=CMC9yOSktbYCFeN_QgodN00AHA

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

I got the Puma skate backpack just a few days ago and am pretty pleased with it. Good pocket arrangement, stays flat against your back, and very nicely finished all around. Can't really speak to the skateboard-carrying feature, though.

One caveat: if you are, shall we say, somewhat gifted in the girly department (i wear a G cup), the straps are fixed in place at the top by a sort of yoke and won't completely pivot around your twin companions. Doesn't bother me, but it's there.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

AiRTiMe34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AiRTiMe34

Maybe woot! Wouldn't have so many bags to sell if they'd do more Basket of Cairn Terrier like they used to...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AiRTiMe34 wrote:Maybe woot! Wouldn't have so many bags to sell if they'd do more Basket of Cairn Terrier like they used to...

Like this one?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

Yup, just like that one.
Gimme Gimme

ThunderThighs wrote:Like this one?

nologic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nologic
sme282 wrote:OGIO Vamp L Laptop Bag - White Stripes not a good deal. It's only $27.99 with free shipping on ebags

http://www.ebags.com/product/ogio/vamp-l-laptop-messenger/219216?productid=10229259&sourceid=ADWPRODUCT&couponid=55583734&CAWELAID=1625608136&adtype=pla&gclid=CMC9yOSktbYCFeN_QgodN00AHA

It's out of stock there.

woodister

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodister

I received the High Sierra Deluxe Double Ski bag late last week. I must say I'm impressed. The only thing it is missing is a shoulder strap.

criticalmaas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages criticalmaas

I have the OGIO Pagoda in large. It's HUUGE, but otherwise similar to the M and S - the shoulder strap kind of sucks though, can't figure out how to stop it from slipping around.

kbsig106

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kbsig106

I pucked up the Kelty Redstart 23 backpack back during one of the March woot-off's. I highly recommend this backpack - I purchased it for my 7 year old son for cub scouting. He has used it on two camping trips and took it on a 5 night cruise as his books and toy bag. We used it in Roatan and is unisex in my opinion - I used it mostly, fit great on my 147 lbs 5 "10 frame.

A++ buy!

confusedemmy

quality posts: 21 Private Messages confusedemmy
wilcononomous wrote:Yup, just like that one.
Gimme Gimme

Well, I got that particular Basket of Cairn Terrier and the BAG was the best thing! Seriously.

walsfeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walsfeo

Why the price difference on the High Sierra Double Bags? Are some of them wheeled? It'd be great if you could provide better pictures showing the inside and whatnot.

walsfeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walsfeo
woodister wrote:I received the High Sierra Deluxe Double Ski bag late last week. I must say I'm impressed. The only thing it is missing is a shoulder strap.

Do you have pictures of this thing posted anywhere?

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

Anyone know what material the 'Detours 12111 Transit Box' is made of?