WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

markriddle


quality posts: 4 Private Messages markriddle

These things AGAIN? How many of these duds did they manufacture.

I'd highly suggest forgetting the worthless magnet in the band and give 10$ to a charity that gives you one.

Physically it will have the exact same effect, however you can at least feel good about your purchase.

ertolsma


quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma

Who keeps buying these damn things???

wisenekt


quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Woot, just because you say you are sorry does not mean you can keep doing things that you know are wrong. Lose these things in an "accident" and let's never speak of them again.

atx85


quality posts: 2 Private Messages atx85

If you send me your entire remaining stock, I'll come up with a very creative way of destroying these. I'll also put it on YouTube for the entire woot! community to enjoy for years. :-) It's because I care about you, woot!.

aeneasvt


quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeneasvt

I just think it's amusing when I see these now, especially because it's the only sale where I've ever seen them remove the limit of 3-each. Take 'em! Get rid of 'em!

whatsamattaU


quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I'll suggest again. Put a woot hologram in place of the PowerBalance symbols, and you just might sell more.

mdgore


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore

woot! have you no shame?

When do we get to buy souls?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whatsamattaU wrote:I'll suggest again. Put a woot hologram in place of the PowerBalance symbols, and you just might sell more.


I suggested that we offer a printable template for a Woot logo you could put over the hologram.

mdgore wrote:woot! have you no shame?


No.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gambrinus2


quality posts: 3 Private Messages gambrinus2
ertolsma wrote:Who keeps buying these damn things???



Probably no one, which is why they keep showing up on sellout...

wootdougwoot


quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootdougwoot

Sweet! Camouflage!?

I am so in for two.

This way no one will see it on my wrist!

Duhg

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

sevian


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevian

One of these was being worn by my math teacher.. It was an awful distraction due to a reasonable expectation that he could put 2 and 2 together.

sevian


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevian
wootdougwoot wrote:Sweet! Camouflage!?

I am so in for two.

This way no one will see it on my wrist!

Duhg



Best put them on your ankles.. You know, to be on the safe side.

whatsamattaU


quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
ThunderThighs wrote:No.



Oh my goodness, two of the 5 have sold out?!?! Wow. I don't know if it would be cruel or genius, but what if a teacher bought a ton of these to give to the students before a test and see what would happen to their scores on the next test? Knowing the federal government, they'd actually pay money to run a study like that.

BTW, TT, I like the template idea above of yours.

edgeducks


quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgeducks

Just throw whatever you have left in a free pile for the packers to send some off to each Woot order that comes through. For GAWD sake stop trying to sell them!

lancerc07


quality posts: 5 Private Messages lancerc07
wisenekt wrote:Woot, just because you say you are sorry does not mean you can keep doing things that you know are wrong. Lose these things in an "accident" and let's never speak of them again.



Or better yet, do several Bags of Stuff back-to-back and fill all of them with these things. People get their Bags of Stuff and woot gets rid of these Power Balance Braclets: Everybody wins.

mustbechris


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mustbechris

I just noticed something I never noticed before: if a 2 pack of these is 90% off retail, then they usually sell for $30 each in stores.

This planet is done, I want out.

kjbertetto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjbertetto

If I had enough disposable capital to waste on all of these that are left on Earth, I would buy them. Then, I would satisfy my pyromaniac tendencies with a massive blaze for the betterment of all mankind.

Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician. (Gen. George Patton)

BuffBillsFan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
kjbertetto wrote: Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician. (Gen. George Patton).



Just as Mark Twain never met Howard Cosell, General Patton never met today's Republicans and Teabaggers... :-P

bruthag


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruthag

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
John Stuart Mill

heartburnkid


quality posts: 4 Private Messages heartburnkid

Seriously, Woot, just send your entire stock of them out as one of the next Bunch of 60s Cartoons#39;s. Bury some poor schmuck in HEY YOGI! scam wristbands. And send someone along to record it for posterity.

leblanceng


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leblanceng

Burning them would probably produce all kinds of undesirable emissions.

luke975


quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
aeneasvt wrote:I just think it's amusing when I see these now, especially because it's the only sale where I've ever seen them remove the limit of 3-each. Take 'em! Get rid of 'em!



the forever lazies always have a 10 buy limit.

I always did like yardsales.

Wyatt8


quality posts: 11 Private Messages Wyatt8

WAit..
These things come in Sizes???

Sizes????

a perfect day to have a great day on purpose...
or because the store clerk told you to...

Wyatt8


quality posts: 11 Private Messages Wyatt8
ThunderThighs wrote:
I suggested that we offer a printable template for a Woot logo you could put over the hologram.



I want a printable template with a pic of Ms TT ... then I'm in ...
*wink*

a perfect day to have a great day on purpose...
or because the store clerk told you to...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wyatt8 wrote:I want a printable template with a pic of Ms TT ... then I'm in ...
*wink*





Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

iguana71


quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
BuffBillsFan wrote:Just as Mark Twain never met Howard Cosell, General Patton never met today's Republicans and Teabaggers... :-P


Just the fact that you use the derogatory term teabagger (my guess is you have no clue to its meaning) implies you are a Teabaggee. Is that why your tongue is sticking out?

bruthag wrote:Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
John Stuart Mill


You mean the John Stuart Mill who plunged into a two-year-long depression at the age of twenty? The John Stuart Mill who couldn’t write or work (wow, the liberal leeches of society existed back then too!) and only five people came to his burial. Sounds like the appropriate waste of space ignoramus for a liberal like you to quote.

It's surprising you two haven't bought out the entire Power Balance Wristbands inventory here. Probably because you already have more than you need purchased at full retail. ROTFLMAO

RocketboyX


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RocketboyX

Are these things even legal to still sell?

keeping my string of quality free posts alive

riprod


quality posts: 0 Private Messages riprod

http://gizmodo.com/5723577/powerbalance-admits-their-wristbands-are-a-scam

Saerith


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Saerith

Should have changed all deals to power balance bands for April 1st.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

How could people get political about these fine proven magnetic life-improvers?

I have heard that these are a major part of the new governmental madical plan, though......

I wonder... Is the magnet strong enough to clear my driveway of any nails I dropped???

ballisticburrito


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ballisticburrito

I've seen quite a few of these, or similar magnetic bracelet things, at my work. I guess people try anything that says it relieves pain.

darkman4


quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkman4

Woot is no place for politics people ... some people get too into their feelings to remember this place is about fun and deals.

Personally I have a set of these from a previous Woot. I never bought into the "effects" they provided. I just like the d@mn colors. LOL!

This video is especially funny now that the founders admitted this was a scam ... http://youtu.be/6gIMxjr3n5U

Google it, then ask!

nmchapma


quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma
iguana71 wrote:You mean the John Stuart Mill who plunged into a two-year-long depression at the age of twenty? The John Stuart Mill who couldn’t write or work (wow, the liberal leeches of society existed back then too!) and only five people came to his burial. Sounds like the appropriate waste of space ignoramus for a liberal like you to quote.

It's surprising you two haven't bought out the entire Power Balance Wristbands inventory here. Probably because you already have more than you need purchased at full retail. ROTFLMAO



Get butthurt much? are you seriously laughing at your own post?

theycallmechad


quality posts: 2 Private Messages theycallmechad

*EDIT*
I got political and it annoyed even myself.


To comment on the hologram/magnet bracelet, I am not understanding the science behind these things. I know people who use these. They are atheist. They claim that since science can't prove God exists, he doesn't. How, then, does science explain how/if these things work? Until then, I refuse to believe that these bracelets even exist.

iguana71


quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
nmchapma wrote:Get butthurt much? are you seriously laughing at your own post?


I see you bought out the rest of the blue wristbands. Your choice of words is very telling 'bout cha. I bet U don't see the irony in UR post. LOL

prttymf8


quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

Why not sell them as something else?

Beer Bands!
Personalize your canned beverages so you never drink someone else's soda/beer again!

Holo-Collars:
Be the envy of the dog park when everyone sees your tiny dog wearing this awesome holo-collar!

Replacements for the surgical tubing inside woot monkeys?

Ummm... that's all I've got.