WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Food And Drink Troughs

MMMmnnnmnnnngoghhhafnmmmmMMMMMMM. This is so good. Pass me the--MMMMmmmGAWDDAMMIT this hits the spot. Just gonna wash it down with a little SLLLLRRRRPPPPP *GUH* SLLLLLLRP *GUH*. I'm so full, I could...*PANT* *PANT* vomit.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

What does the angry swearing monkey mean?

I have seen it several times and I always wonder Who Trusts Felix? is that about?

startanew2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages startanew2

What's with the crappy descriptions? I like the double walled glasses, but it doesn't say how big they are anywhere. What are "specs" when they only list the name of the product over again?

Shortyno1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shortyno1
startanew2 wrote:What's with the crappy descriptions? I like the double walled glasses, but it doesn't say how big they are anywhere. What are "specs" when they only list the name of the product over again?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought they were going nuts.. Tried searching the net and amazon with no luck. It's really frustrating!!

gary77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gary77

How many ounces in a double old fashion glass?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gary77 wrote:How many ounces in a double old fashion glass?

Just heard back from our vendor.

The glass is 12 ounces.  It is 3.5" in diameter and 4.5" tall.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dbuggr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dbuggr

Are the beer steins safe for hot or cold drinks? Microwave safe? Dishwasher safe?

Being from Anchor Hocking I would guess so, but I can't find the information anywhere. More information would be great on all the products in this event.

dbuggr

Are the beer steins safe for hot or cold drinks? Microwave safe? Dishwasher safe?

Being from Anchor Hocking I would guess so, but I can't find the information anywhere. More information would be great on all the products in this event.

kennyminot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kennyminot

The wife and I bought two Spring Pink sets during a previous Woot deal. (It's now $10 cheaper . . . curse you, Woot price determiner people!) We are extremely pleased with the decision. One time, I dropped a plate almost five feet to the kitchen floor, and it wobbled around like a nickle and was completely unscathed. I'm not sure what superhuman process they use to treat these things, but I've never seen a glass object survive such a fall. Highly recommended, especially at the much cheaper $15 price. (Once again, curse you, Woot price peoples!)

troi4001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages troi4001

We have the Corelle for everyday use. I have to argue with the description that the pattern will never wash, wear or scratch off. Ours has faded quite a bit, of course, the set is over 30 years old. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?
I'd buy Corelle in a flash if I needed any dishes. They are great.

dbuggr

Hi Staff folks:
I made a stupid mistake and made a second order for the red Corelle dishes. I sent you an email via your form, but often by the time you get those it's too late to cancel.

Can you please cancel the second order?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dbuggr wrote:Hi Staff folks:
I made a stupid mistake and made a second order for the red Corelle dishes. I sent you an email via your form, but often by the time you get those it's too late to cancel.

Can you please cancel the second order?

Hey, I sent an email. Not sure if it's in time though.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gina3graces

quality posts: 41 Private Messages gina3graces

Bought a set of the spring pink dish sets as a gift for a lovely lady and Woot is shipping them for me free of charge along with the set of 18 chocolate bunnies from Candy Basket I also purchased as a gift for her.
$5 flat shipping fee for chocolates.