WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cold Weather Clearance

It's getting warmer which means our deals on cold weather stuff are getting hotter. Are you going to use it much this season? Prolly not. But hey, there will always be other winters! So stock up now!

missles9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missles9

Finally got my Forever Lazy! I never thought trying to get one would be such a trial. Once I realized I missed it when it was the featured item on home.woot on a Sunday, I figured it would be in sellout.woot eventually. Thanks much!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

missles9 wrote:Finally got my Forever Lazy! I never thought trying to get one would be such a trial. Once I realized I missed it when it was the featured item on home.woot on a Sunday, I figured it would be in sellout.woot eventually. Thanks much!

it's a Pi Day miracle!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

on "clearance" the forever lazies are more now than the last time they were offered.

I always did like yardsales.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

Size chart for Gordini toddler and junior gloves:
http://www.skis.com/Size-Charts-for-Gordini-Gloves/size-charts-gordini-gloves,default,pg.html

mellobeth66

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mellobeth66

I bought the Forever Lazy a few months back and loved it, I also bought a few more the other day and my friends and family love them, we wear them every chance we get. Keeps me warm all night. And I love the fact that I don't have to take it off to use the bathroom, I just unzip the back and go, yeah! Too bad there is no more mediums or I would buy 3 more.

sneezingshelties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezingshelties

I really want a Forever Lazy onesie, because I love fleece so much. However, I am on Spring Break and leaving tomorrow.... I don't want it to get shipped and get left at my door and stolen while I'm gone.

So, I'm thinking of not getting a onesie.... How long does Woot take to ship one via Standard shipping? Over a week for processing and shipping?

This is one of those weird times where I'm actually hoping they would take longer to ship something.

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002

I've been wanting to get one of these Forever Lazys for forever...but of course..no Mediums. CURSE YOU, WOOT. HOW DARE YOU PROLONG MY LIFE SANS BUTTFLAP.