WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Organic Baby Accessories

Babies: so pure, so unspoiled, so not full of nasty chemicals. This organic baby gear will keep your little angel untainted by mass-industrial Frankenjunk for a little while, at least.

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister
Does anyone wonder if the most frequent fruit they eat as a child, ends up becoming their most favorite food as an adult? Thoughts?
ROGETRAY

Maybe for some, but not for me. We were exposed to different fruits, and our backyard produced these delectable, fragrant plums that had this heavenly fragrance, but I prefer peaches, and my sister likes watermelon. Same environment, different results!

Though, to be honest, there are other foods I would prefer over fruits.

There's also the chicken-egg issue: an adult may prefer a fruit, because it's food embodying the warmth and familiarity of childhood memories, but it may be because he/she liked it in the first place--parents are more likely to give something to a child more frequently if the kid favors it, hence fulfilling the situation you described, but for different reasons.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Can anyone tell me what the expiration date is on the dried fruits?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tigerfish313 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the expiration date is on the dried fruits?

We're seeing 09/2013 on our samples.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
ThunderThighs wrote:We're seeing 09/2013 on our samples.

Thank you!! I was trying to determine how many I should stock up on!