WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Little Hotties Warmers

Everyone has their addictions: mine are Little Hotties. It started as innocently warming my hands during a ski trip, but now I can't get enough of them. If you've got the same problem, I totally understand. That's why we're selling mass quantities of them! So you can get your fix over and over again.

flyrodder68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyrodder68

Mostly duds. I'd rather pay full price for a one that is reliable and warm. I felt ripped off from this last purchase.

kirtlandite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirtlandite
flyrodder68 wrote:Mostly duds. I'd rather pay full price for a one that is reliable and warm. I felt ripped off from this last purchase.

Thanks for the heads-up; I was ready to make a purchase, just trying to figure out which one.

googletoolbar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages googletoolbar

(╯°_°)╯︵ thisWootItem

--<<^_^>>--

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

The hand warmers I got last time these were for sale work just fine. I activate them and stick them in my mittens and my fingers are good and warm. Not "hot", as the name Little Hotties might imply, but definitely warm. I think the Grabber brand might actually get a bit warmer, but these get sufficiently warm enough that I am not disappointed with the deal.

stevemoye11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevemoye11
kirtlandite wrote:Thanks for the heads-up; I was ready to make a purchase, just trying to figure out which one.

I concur. These don't seem to work, folks.

ncaress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncaress

These are terrible. This is the first Woot purchase I have been disappointed with.