WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

N.Y.I.P.A.D. Blue: Built NY Accessories

NY, NY: if your Kindle sleeves and iPad travel packs can make it there, they can make it anywhere. Built NY is back for another round of metrotechnical accoutrements for the urban device fancier.
BUILT NY official site

jtz77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtz77

Does anyone know if there is a handle on the messenger bag other than the shoulder strap?

gcj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcj
jtz77 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a handle on the messenger bag other than the shoulder strap?

from what i can see on the BUILT website the 15" bag has a handle on it but the one for sale here does not. http://www.builtny.com/deals-2-cat.html

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
jtz77 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a handle on the messenger bag other than the shoulder strap?

I own one and it does not have a handle other than the shoulder strap.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron
sunaness wrote:I own one and it does not have a handle other than the shoulder strap.

Do you like it?

mwpharr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwpharr

Will this work for Nook Simple touch?

nelleleon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nelleleon

Will any of the sleeves work for a kindle touch?

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
nelleleon wrote:Will any of the sleeves work for a kindle touch?

The kindle keyboard is larger than the touch, so any of the kindle sleeves should work

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13

The specs and features list for the Travel Pack for Ipad 2 seem contradictory. And the pictures too.

Features says that the hard shell works with the Smart Cover, but the Smart Cover is not included. But the Specs says that it includes a "Neoprene Slim Sleeve and Protective Smart Back." So, is the smart cover included per specs or not included per features? Then the pictures show a picture of the zippered Neoprene Sleeve For All Ipads along with the slim sleeve. What is actually in this set?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

runnerfrog13 wrote:The specs and features list for the Travel Pack for Ipad 2 seem contradictory. And the pictures too.

Features says that the hard shell works with the Smart Cover, but the Smart Cover is not included. But the Specs says that it includes a "Neoprene Slim Sleeve and Protective Smart Back." So, is the smart cover included per specs or not included per features? Then the pictures show a picture of the zippered Neoprene Sleeve For All Ipads along with the slim sleeve. What is actually in this set?

Thanks for the questions.. according to staff, the sale INCLUDES a Smart Back but NOT a Smart Cover, they're separate items. The Smart Back case is a hard shell back for your tablet.

Hope this information was helpful

nelleleon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nelleleon
runnerfrog13 wrote:The kindle keyboard is larger than the touch, so any of the kindle sleeves should work

That's what I was hoping. Thanks!