WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Earbuds on an Earbudget

Broke dudes got ears too, know'msayin'? And we're here to fill them with sound, for dimes on the dollar. If you still don't have decent earbuds after this, we don't want to hear any whining. And we won't hear it anyway, because we'll be listening to our earbuds.

sorrow777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sorrow777

I have these, and they suck. I'm not very happy with the purchase. For one the mic doesn't work in my lumia 920, OK no biggy i guess I'll just use them as headphones. But wait, every time the cord rubs up against something its like a stethoscope of cloth rubbing sound in my ear!

Kinda wish I could get my money back ):

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel
sorrow777 wrote:I have these, and they suck. I'm not very happy with the purchase. For one the mic doesn't work in my lumia 920, OK no biggy i guess I'll just use them as headphones. But wait, every time the cord rubs up against something its like a stethoscope of cloth rubbing sound in my ear!

I was just thinking on how pretty these are - thanks for the heads up!

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mrsjhaye
sorrow777 wrote:I have these, and they suck. I'm not very happy with the purchase. For one the mic doesn't work in my lumia 920, OK no biggy i guess I'll just use them as headphones. But wait, every time the cord rubs up against something its like a stethoscope of cloth rubbing sound in my ear!

Which ones? I have the House of Marley Roots buds and they are awesome.

Shinespark

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Shinespark

...but these are IEMs, not earbuds.