WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Schleich Knights and... Dinosaurs?!?

When it comes to creating a temporal nexus in your playroom, discriminating kids have long known that nothing beats detailed, durable Schleich figures. And now we've dropped the retail prices on these knights and dinosaurs even more. But hurry! Time is running out on these deals... OR IS IT?
Schleich official site

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma

Is it sad I want these for myself? I could play with these at work instead of... well, working.

obeythenoode

quality posts: 1 Private Messages obeythenoode

Is the Apatosaurus named Judd?

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Natural enemies.

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Woot! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I am heartbroken that almost all of these are sold out.

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

This deal is schleich totally awesome.

DivineMercy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DivineMercy

I think you need to get at least twice the amount when offering these. It's not even 8 in the morning here and they re already gone. I would've bought one of each!

xxtermin8rxxx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xxtermin8rxxx

I am not being mean or anything here, in fact I'm being very serious here... could someone explain what is so appealing about these that made these products sell out so quickly?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DivineMercy wrote:I think you need to get at least twice the amount when offering these. It's not even 8 in the morning here and they re already gone. I would've bought one of each!

We've had them for sale before on Kids. We're moving through remaining stock with this sale. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hjs521

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hjs521

What does it say about us Wooters that this sold out already??