WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Apparel & Footwear Inventory Dump

You've got hands! Feet! A torso! A head! And you won't find higher-quality coverings for those parts at lower prices than in this anatomically correct assault of apparel and footwear deals! (If we made an incorrect assumption about the parts you have, sorry for your difficulties.)

johnzenici1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnzenici1

Mizuno Men's Wave Creation size 7 & 7.5... Really! Why bother.

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
johnzenici1 wrote:Mizuno Men's Wave Creation size 7 & 7.5... Really! Why bother.

It is a clearance silly boi!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

scotttampa wrote:It is a clearance silly boi!

YAY! You get it! Woohoo!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Fatstrat06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatstrat06

"Fila Low-Cut White Men's Socks, 6-Pack"

Apparently not an equal opportunity sock.

soshshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soshshops

Sale? Same price on the Fila "fleece" tops a week ago. Maybe I am missing something? I bought two and these are fleece lined nylon/synthetic athletic styly shells/shirts. I thought they were the warm/fuzzy fleeces (Polartec type).

garethmtran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garethmtran

Kind of funny, but does anyone know if the "Fila Ascent Bonded Jacket (Small & Med)" is for guys or girls? I can't tell and it doesn't say.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

I bought a few of these items in the Woot-off, so here you go.

-The Fila women's tops are EXTREMELY comfortable! People were saying that they ran large, but I prefer a looser fit. As a reference, I wear a MM in the Anvil Woot shirts, and the large Fila shirts were slightly more loose than those, but still very comfortable.

-The Fila no-show socks, my husband LOVES! They are pretty well padded for working out (he usually gets under armour socks), so they are a really good quality for the price, esp if you are buying more stuff to combine shipping.

-The women's Gordini gloves do run large. I usually hover between a med/lg, but the medium in these gives me plenty of room (the wrist straps still tighten well for a comfortable fit).

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

Uh Ohh....REVIEW TIME!!

I accidentally bought one of these instead of the other Fila jacket also being recently offered.

Opps! But honestly I've worn this outside in the brisk PacNW winds at night and didnt feel a thing =).

Am rather pleased that I spent the $20 on a light simple (stylish) jacket.

PS - I wear pants size 38ish and got the XL. It fits but for some movement and flow, shoulda bought the XXL.

Cheers!!

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

Last time I picked up the Womens Vibram Treksport in 39 and determined that they were just too small for me, so I'm glad to have picked up the one in the correct size this time around.

On a related note, I have a pair of 39's if anyone is looking.

IamPopeye

quality posts: 3 Private Messages IamPopeye
KittyPryde wrote:Last time I picked up the Womens Vibram Treksport in 39 and determined that they were just too small for me, so I'm glad to have picked up the one in the correct size this time around.

Hi Kitty!

Do you or anyone else know how is the width on these vibram 5-fingers? Do you think they are wide or narrow compared with others?

From the Vibram 5-fingers sizing chart I fit the 42. But, there is no mention anywhere. (When the foot gets up around the 10-3/8" to 10-1/2" the chart references all to the men's sizing. That happens right around 41/42)

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
KittyPryde wrote:Last time I picked up the Womens Vibram Treksport in 39 and determined that they were just too small for me, so I'm glad to have picked up the one in the correct size this time around.

Was that the recommended size per your foot measurement? My wife's foor measurement is 10 1/8, which would be a 41 according to this sizing guide. I'm wondering if the 42 would be fine.

No return policy for size issues?

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
IamPopeye wrote:Hi Kitty!

Do you or anyone else know how is the width on these vibram 5-fingers? Do you think they are wide or narrow compared with others?

From the Vibram 5-fingers sizing chart I fit the 42. But, there is no mention anywhere. (When the foot gets up around the 10-3/8" to 10-1/2" the chart references all to the men's sizing. That happens right around 41/42)

I'm currently at school, but I'll check the treksports I got originally when I get home. The rule of thumb is to size up if you think you're in between sizes, especially if you plan on wearing toe socks with them. I ended up deciding on the 42 due to this.

MuddyG wrote:Was that the recommended size per your foot measurement? My wife's foor measurement is 10 1/8, which would be a 41 according to this sizing guide. I'm wondering if the 42 would be fine.

No return policy for size issues?

I'm a size 10 in womens, but closer to an 8/ 8 1/2 in mens. Generally, I skew toward 8 1/2 when buying shoes in mens because womens shoes seem too tight (narrow?) but 10 1/2 is too large, while the 8 is almost right and 8 1/2 has breathing room. As I said above, I'd skew toward larger just to wear socks with them and not be skintight.

I originally measured completely wrong, hence the 39. I remeasured later and realized I'm basically in between the 41 and 42.

As for return policy, I did not ask -- mainly because I'm from the old days of Woot where there really wasn't one. The preferred option was to just resell what you had if you got the wrong size by your choice (exception is if you were sent the wrong size and you chose correctly, thus a woot error).

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
KittyPryde wrote:I'm a size 10 in womens...

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I went ahead and ordered.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

gina3graces

quality posts: 42 Private Messages gina3graces

hi