WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Trend Lab Diaper Bags

Diaper bags are bags that hold diapers. They're cool, stylish, and practical. Bag diapers are diapers that are made of recycled bags. They're plastic and they make a lot of noise and they're really uncomfortable. We chose to sell diaper bags from Trend Lab. You're welcome.
Trend Lab official site

halocutie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages halocutie

does any one have one of these bags and are they big enough?

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

The diaper bags seem to be quite practical.
I'm tempted to get one for general use, but would they be recognizable as a diaper bag? How is the inside organized and how capacious is it? Any pictures? Maybe a video of it in action?

jlnokc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlnokc

What's with the recent trend for fewer photos? People want to see the inside of bags...how it is laid out, pockets, finished edges, closures, details, details, details. Provide a link to the mfg's site if you are cutting back on photos.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
jlnokc wrote:What's with the recent trend for fewer photos? People want to see the inside of bags...how it is laid out, pockets, finished edges, closures, details, details, details. Provide a link to the mfg's site if you are cutting back on photos.

Exactly what I came to say. If a product is designed to hold something (be it diapers, a laptop, or a lunch) it's kind of useless if you don't have pictures of the inside.

I clicked through to the manufacturer's site, and there are no interior photos there either. How are we to know if it has any pockets inside, or if it's just a black hole of a bag?

I appreciate the low price, but if there's no way to provide an inside view, I'd rather see less bags/lunch containers.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jlnokc wrote:What's with the recent trend for fewer photos? People want to see the inside of bags...how it is laid out, pockets, finished edges, closures, details, details, details. Provide a link to the mfg's site if you are cutting back on photos.

Sorry. We aren't always provided samples to photograph. In those cases, we have to rely on vendor supplied art. There is a link to Trend Labs at the top of this thread and on the event page.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items