WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mixed SIGGs: Water Bottles for $7

Gotta hydrate so you don't die-drate, if you know what we mean! And if you don't, here, we'll explain it to you: drinking water is essential to staying alive. Drinking water is called "hydrating." The first syllable of "hydrate" rhymes with "die." That's what you do if you don't hydrate. Now, time to buy SIGG bottles.
SIGG official site

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Dare I order multiple tops? Will they be different colours?

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

I asked this the last time, but no one seemed to know...will these lids fit other water bottles? Specifically the kids' ones from Disney....they have AWFUL lids that are very tough for a 6 year old to close/open. I guess I'm looking for the diameter of the lids/caps? Thanks in advance!!!

countdown

yotko wrote:I asked this the last time, but no one seemed to know...will these lids fit other water bottles? Specifically the kids' ones from Disney....they have AWFUL lids that are very tough for a 6 year old to close/open. I guess I'm looking for the diameter of the lids/caps? Thanks in advance!!!

It would be more than just diameter as screws with the same diameter can still have different threading.

I am not sure what the threading measurements are for sigg bottles but google might know.

If I were you and you have the bottle in question, I would find a friend with a sigg bottle (or if you have a sigg bottle yourself) and try out the lid from the sigg bottle on your questionable bottle. If it fits, then all sigg tops will fit, including these ones (since all sigg tops intended to be universally interchangeable). If it does not fit, sorry no dice, but now you know.

This would allow you to avoid hunting down and comparing pesky measurements.

countdown

countdown wrote:Dare I order multiple tops? Will they be different colours?

bump

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

DON'T DO IT you will most likely get all of the same color. OTOH it's only $0.25 each...

I ordered 10 last time and got 10 orange ones.

markmc27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages markmc27

In 20 years they will place these in the background of movies to give them that 2012 realistic look. For Period piece movies that take place in the 2012's."Remember Facebook?"?

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
werdwerdus wrote:DON'T DO IT you will most likely get all of the same color. OTOH it's only $0.25 each...

I ordered 10 last time and got 10 orange ones.

At least they weren't all pink ! That's what I got.

mbuotidem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbuotidem

Do these caps work with these bottles? I bough the SIGG interference at the last woot of and would like to buy the cap.

countdown

mbuotidem wrote:Do these caps work with these bottles? I bough the SIGG interference at the last woot of and would like to buy the cap.

Yes they do. Sigg bottle tops work with Sigg bottles. (it doesn't say "Sigg" in the name of the bottle top until you click through to the description, but its there)

jmalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jmalone
ceagee wrote:At least they weren't all pink ! That's what I got.

Yeah, 10 pink ones for me as well. My wife was using them at least, until someone made a comment about her water bottle resembling a, um, ahem, well, uh, you know...

I might try again if I unlock shipping with something else, for $2.50 the worst that can happen is we recycle them.

landona

quality posts: 1 Private Messages landona

How do we adjust an order? Thought I got a couple Guru bottles and one Interference last night, but upon reviewing my orders this morning it appears I only ordered 2 Interference bottles. . .

Although these bottles will warp if dropped they are pretty good! I have a couple others & love taking them hiking/ camping.

Thanks,

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

landona wrote:How do we adjust an order? Thought I got a couple Guru bottles and one Interference last night, but upon reviewing my orders this morning it appears I only ordered 2 Interference bottles. . .

Although these bottles will warp if dropped they are pretty good! I have a couple others & love taking them hiking/ camping.

Thanks,

If you want to add to your order, just place a new order. You can email support@woot.com and explain the situation. If you're really, really nice, they may help you on that shipping.

Any other questions, just email the same addy.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

I bought some sigg bottles during the woot off and the packaging of the different bottles varied from: I did not know they accepted packages this badly done, to well packaged. Luckily the bottles I have inspected survived.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Meh. Got some caps AND some bottles, so if they don't work for my kid, at least they'll work for my new ones! Thanks wooters!

alose

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alose
yotko wrote:I asked this the last time, but no one seemed to know...will these lids fit other water bottles? Specifically the kids' ones from Disney....they have AWFUL lids that are very tough for a 6 year old to close/open. I guess I'm looking for the diameter of the lids/caps? Thanks in advance!!!

I got some tops a while back - (all pink) and it fits my Krue vodka bottle and a cheapie bottle at the dollar store.

tapps

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tapps

these are huge! (#TWSS)

i just got two, and so far, so good.

mark2114

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mark2114

I ordered 2 bottles and they shipped them in a box barley big enough for 2 with NO packing material. No bubble wrap not even newspaper. Both arrived severely dented.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mark2114 wrote:I ordered 2 bottles and they shipped them in a box barley big enough for 2 with NO packing material. No bubble wrap not even newspaper. Both arrived severely dented.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you received your order in the condition that you described it in.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than glad to assist you with resolving this issue.

mybestuser1

My bottles came in #1 a cardboard package(too small for a bottle) that was not sealed(end tabs were not taped shut). #2 padded envelope(not meant for objects that are not flat.) #3 sealed cardboard box that was properly sealed with paper padding inside.

mybestuser1

I received my 4 tops, all orange will work well with the camo bottles(sarcasm)but looks ok with the interference blue bottle. P.S. the topps were packaged in a box that was double the size of the box one of my bottles came in.

mark2114

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mark2114
mark2114 wrote:I ordered 2 bottles and they shipped them in a box barley big enough for 2 with NO packing material. No bubble wrap not even newspaper. Both arrived severely dented.

Hats off and thanks to the Woot team Tyler took care of the issue quickly.

Thanks

paxt0n

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paxt0n

I also received mine with a dent in it. I've contacted SIGG and woot!. I hope I can get another one. If not, does anyone know if a small dent will affect the lining on the inside? It didn't appear to be punctured, but I don't want to be drinking the liner, if it starts to wear off.