WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Muk Luks & Pleece For Cheap

It's when we encounter strings of alphabetic characters such as "Muk Luks" and "Pleece" that we are reminded that language is an entirely arbitrary system. Words mean nothing beyond the representative symbology we attribute to them, folks. Now buy some warm stuff.

llrpurch

quality posts: 6 Private Messages llrpurch

Pleese rocks! Got my poncho from prior Woot so now I am warm and toasty at the office.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

Muk Luks brand rocks too...I already own 4 of their items.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Hate to bug you woot, but are these toddlers ->kids?

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

kmiscon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmiscon
llrpurch wrote:Pleese rocks! Got my poncho from prior Woot so now I am warm and toasty at the office.

agree about the pleece! got the tomato red scarf last time & not only do i love it, i get a LOT of compliments on it! thinking seriously about getting the hoodie scarf ...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Fountain3586 wrote:Hate to bug you woot, but are these toddlers ->kids?

Looking at the sizes on Specs and this chart, looks like they start at toddler and go up to kids.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jlnokc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlnokc

The Pleece stuff is incredible. I have purchased six pieces for myself and one for my mom (that I fully intend to borrow). I can't say enough nice things about it. I wrap myself up at the office or at home and have stayed snuggly warm since Woot started carrying this product. The pleece feels light but warm, very soft and easy to put on and take off. Seriously, I would buy every piece in every color if I could affort it.