5%
6%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3702 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out the comments from fellow wooters for this back when it was sold in January

http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5308580

and this past December

http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5290066

dmacke99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dmacke99

i purchased these last time. they're sturdy, well made, and should last awhile. they have a little twist to the bottle that i didn't notice prior to purchasing, but its very slight and actually improves the ergos. no complaints at all and would recommend.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

I ended up giving some to friends --- either stuffed them with candy or socks or put them inside a tote or some combination of the aforementioned. : )

I just made sure they knew to be careful making sure the lid was on well when they use it.
Everyone happy !

I need to think of more friends that need gifts.

highwyre237

quality posts: 6 Private Messages highwyre237

pink is a girls color :-(

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
highwyre237 wrote:pink is a girls color :-(

Hey I gave one to my 85 yo Dad and he thought it was nice. He hates pink too.
But it can pass as an "off red" .
They were made originally for "Target" and are suppose to be the "Target" color. Probably.

ETA and no -- he is not suffering from vision problems or dementia ;-)

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

nevermind...if I look, I can find the answers I seek. should have known the Woot Gods would think of everything and anticipate my every question

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

b4tehpwn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b4tehpwn

Good sturdy bottles, but you need a bib to drink from them...I thought it was just me until a few friends, with the same bottles, had the same issue. The wide lid makes for a decent dog bowl/water bottle for pups in the summer.

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

One cool thing about these is that the wide mouth allows you to fill them up with ice. Very well made and I recommend them.

fountainpen1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fountainpen1

Maybe if I carry around a pink water bottle people will think I'm sensitive.

jcregan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcregan

Do you think these splash guards would fit the mouth of the bottle?
http://www.amazon.com/Guyot-Designs-340015-SplashGuard-Universal-Black/dp/B000TYHH80/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1361475827&sr=1-3&keywords=water+bottle+splash+guards

EvaO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvaO

These are nice, big bottles, keep cold water in the fridge, what ever. I take one to the dogpark with me, the lid is big enough for the dog to drink from. I was going to give some away but ended up using almost all of them, took one to work as well.

donslin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages donslin

I would like a watter bottle that keeps the contents cold. Yeah, I know I can put ice in it, but in the summer the ice melts pretty quickly.

What I do now is just fill an empty Aquafina about 1/2 full and freeze it, then when I'm ready for it I fill it up and as it melts I have cold water for hours. But, of course, half the time I go for it and have forgotten to freeze some.

danbass15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danbass15

I got these bottles a few months ago and I am not very happy with them.
The main thing is that the lids have a lip inside around them which water or what ever you have in the bottle can get caught in. When you open it up then that extra liquid spills all over you. So basically if you keep the bottle upright then no issues but if you throw it in a bag for a while just be very careful when you open it.
Oh also they do not do well in the dishwasher. Melted 2 of them already, but my nalgene bottles have never melted. Had them for years!

aketeyian

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aketeyian

These leak a lot. Even when right-side up, if water splashes up near the top, it can come out. Very annoying and not very nice -- that's probably why they're selling 6 at once...

yusensun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yusensun

Agreed 3 out of my 6 leak, no a fan of these but I'm still using it at the gym won't if I'm traveling around

shaun40555

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shaun40555

IT doesn't appear these are insulated so they would likely sweat like crazy and leave a puddle anywhere you place it.

bswift81

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bswift81

I play field hockey, a fun way to stay in shape. I've been playing for years and years & these water bottles are my favorite & a GREAT deal.