WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let's Go Camping!

If you wait until springtime to plan your camping trips, you're gonna find all the campsites booked and all the gear at premium prices. Right now might be your last chance to gear up for a relative pittance. And then go book that campsite ASAP or you'll be pitching that tent in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I know that my idea of roughing it is a Motel 6 but I thought a lot of you Wooters liked camping.

You have nothing to say?

//faints

gr8n8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gr8n8

I saw a tent. I need a tent. So I came here to buy a tent. There is no tent here...

dmpower

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmpower

Agreed! I was attracted to the tent. Maybe the display ad could be more relevant

gr8n8 wrote:I saw a tent. I need a tent. So I came here to buy a tent. There is no tent here...

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

first-aid kits: back of the package says made in China. Does that include the medicine within? If so, WILL NOT BUY.

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

kbobrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbobrow

About the Mountain Cyber camera bag -- are those internal or external measurements? What size is it?

These are the sizes I see on Amazon:

Extra-small: 2.5 by 4 by 1 inches (W x H x D) (internal); 2.75 by 4.25 by 1.25 inches (external); weighs 2.8 ounces

Small: 2.75 by 4.25 by 1.25 inches (internal); 3 by 4.5 by 1.5 inches (external); weighs 3.2 ounces

Medium: 3 by 4.75 by 1.25 inches (internal); 3.25 by 5 by 1.5 inches (external); weighs 3.5 ounces

plink22lr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plink22lr

I need and acual first aid kit not a refill.I ordered an 85 piece kit the last time they were on, the order went through, but was refunded my money when the deal fell through on Woots end. Woot Gave me a code for $5 that lasted 30 days and first shot at a knife sharpener. I still need a decent sized first aid kit. Not real happy with Woot right now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kbobrow wrote:About the Mountain Cyber camera bag -- are those internal or external measurements? What size is it?

These are the sizes I see on Amazon:

Extra-small: 2.5 by 4 by 1 inches (W x H x D) (internal); 2.75 by 4.25 by 1.25 inches (external); weighs 2.8 ounces

Small: 2.75 by 4.25 by 1.25 inches (internal); 3 by 4.5 by 1.5 inches (external); weighs 3.2 ounces

Medium: 3 by 4.75 by 1.25 inches (internal); 3.25 by 5 by 1.5 inches (external); weighs 3.5 ounces

From "In the box" on the Specs, it's the Extra-Small:

(1) Mountainsmith Cyber II Extra-Small Camera Case - Aztec Red