WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

$15 Callaway Golf Shoes For All! (Read: Some)

You think your home is prepared for a "disaster," do you? You think some canned food and flashlights are all you need? Sure, if it's a Stage-1 or Stage-2 disaster, but what if you find yourself trapped in a post-apocalyptic scenario in which you must PLAY GOLF to survive??
Callaway Golf official site

paraskapoor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paraskapoor

Size 15 / 16 / 17??? Does that mean super large shoes? Is that measure in US sizes?

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

I was wondering the same thing - size 17? How big is that? Can they be used a snow shoes?

roberts328

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roberts328

This is always such a tease...

johnshipman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnshipman

What a deal... but for who? Another waste of time.... You would think I would learn.

dwunderlich

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwunderlich

Im trying to figure out if a couple of the womens could pass for mens....then I could get a womens 10.5 and it would be about right. lol.......Better pass.

sara@bjc.com

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sara@bjc.com

the pink ones say "size 6.5" in the title but the size available is 13 (which is perfect for my big-foot daughter). So which is it?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 928 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sara@bjc.com wrote:the pink ones say "size 6.5" in the title but the size available is 13 (which is perfect for my big-foot daughter). So which is it?

Where are you seeing the 13? The only 13 I see is part of the model number.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Grafstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grafstein

seriously? golf shoes for giants?