WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

$15 Callaway Golf Shoes For All! (Read: Some)

You think your home is prepared for a "disaster," do you? You think some canned food and flashlights are all you need? Sure, if it's a Stage-1 or Stage-2 disaster, but what if you find yourself trapped in a post-apocalyptic scenario in which you must PLAY GOLF to survive??
Callaway Golf official site

paraskapoor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paraskapoor

Size 15 / 16 / 17??? Does that mean super large shoes? Is that measure in US sizes?

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

I was wondering the same thing - size 17? How big is that? Can they be used a snow shoes?

roberts328

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roberts328

This is always such a tease...

johnshipman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnshipman

What a deal... but for who? Another waste of time.... You would think I would learn.

dwunderlich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwunderlich

Im trying to figure out if a couple of the womens could pass for mens....then I could get a womens 10.5 and it would be about right. lol.......Better pass.

sara@bjc.com

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sara@bjc.com

the pink ones say "size 6.5" in the title but the size available is 13 (which is perfect for my big-foot daughter). So which is it?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sara@bjc.com wrote:the pink ones say "size 6.5" in the title but the size available is 13 (which is perfect for my big-foot daughter). So which is it?

Where are you seeing the 13? The only 13 I see is part of the model number.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Grafstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grafstein

seriously? golf shoes for giants?