WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tools 'n' More Tools

Maybe you're in the middle of a full gut-rehab of a turn-of-the-century Victorian. Maybe your father-in-law is coming over and you need to convince him his daughter isn't married to a namby-pamby milquetoast. Wherever you fall on the fix-it spectrum, tool up here.

aeneasvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeneasvt

Anyone else think it's weird that the most prominent items in the sale's splash image (adjustable crescent wrenches) aren't in the sale? I'd buy one if they were...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aeneasvt wrote:Anyone else think it's weird that the most prominent items in the sale's splash image (adjustable crescent wrenches) aren't in the sale? I'd buy one if they were...

I'm sorry. The banners are shot a few days in advance of the sale. Sometimes things have to be pulled at the last minute because they didn't arrive or get inventoried in time.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lamautomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamautomatic

where are these tools made, I know some Stanley are made in USA but some arent....

this would greatly influence my purchase!

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

What gal doesn't need a Stud Sensor?? It is particularly hard to find the Intelligent Professional ones....so I am down for the IntelliSensor Pro device!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
webgenie wrote:What gal doesn't need a Stud Sensor?? It is particularly hard to find the Intelligent Professional ones....so I am down for the IntelliSensor Pro device!

Warning: will not help you find a living stud!

that was fun while it lasted!

stonedfishy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stonedfishy

No battery for the right angle impact? Doing a quick search, I see the battery cost is more than the tool...

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

FUBAR Demolition Bar
FUBAR = F****d Up Beyond Any Recognition
So aptly named!

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

mazzthepianoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mazzthepianoman

Take careful note that the impact driver doesn't come with a battery.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-329370-10-8-Lithium-Ion-Battery/dp/B002FJYDPW/

-- Matt

mick66

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mick66

Glad I pulled the trigger on the BD flashlight w/o thinking about it. After I bought 2, I did 5 minutes of price researching and then came back to find it sold out. These low priced great deal items are usually sold out long before I ever get a chance

edit:
I was just looking at the sales sats on this for no apparent reason what so ever and I see that I was the last wooter to woot. guess I got the last two, which explains why the option to buy 3 was grayed out and I could only get two.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
bpr2 wrote:Warning: will not help you find a living stud!

DARN! Now you tell me!

OldElvis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OldElvis

I'm really surprised you actually had to put in the page, that shipping to Hawaii is not available for the snowblower!

We will find a way or we will make one. Hannibal ~ 200 B.C.

mick66

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mick66

Holy crap! My flashlights showed up in the mail today. Bought Tuesday, received Thursday - way to go WOOT!

dcalotta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcalotta

I have one of the FUBAR demo bars - fyi - it looks and feels like it is supposed to be a murder weapon.

hidavi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hidavi

This is not really that great a deal. Its only $8 cheaper than it is on Amazon if you have Prime...