WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mega Huge Sport Blowout Eventvaganza!

You know how we usually do a sale of just three to eight things that are all related, be it by brand or function or whatever? Well, not this time. This time, we're selling stuff for sports, for ALL the sports! That's right: buttloads of sporting goods, all here, all super cheap.

ironiccc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ironiccc

Hardly all the sports

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

I ordered the $5 Gaiam cinch bag last time it was on here and I LOVE IT. You can get similar ones for $10 at various places, but I would rather pay the $10 (with shipping) for this bag than the ones I've seen at the local stores. The zipper pocket is handy, the side pockets hold a water bottle or pair of flip flops (not quite big enough for workout shoes) and the fabric is heavy and durable. This is my go-to bag for a day at the museum or aquarium with my kid, or to stuff a change of clothes and snacks in for an afternoon at the park. If you already unlocked free shipping buy a few for the women in your life, they will thank you for it!

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

Amazon has a different list price. Peculiar.

http://www.amazon.com/Bahne-Cruiser-Longboard-Skateboard-35-Inch/product-reviews/B008EZNUN2/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/185-1205541-1550065?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1