WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's Potty Time

The beginning of life and the end of life have one thing in common: using the toilet is a triumph. We can't do anything for the oldsters, but for you youngsters, we present this cut-price suite of potty favors.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

IT'S DIAPER TIME!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

HAIKU TIME!

I am sitting here
on my potty waiting for
some bladder action

Let's see yours.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I have the 4-piece potty training set, though in the Cars pattern, which I purchased on Woot last July. At first my son wanted to use only the folding travel potty seat, and then it slipped on him. Now he refuses to let me set it up, even when we are away from home. He now uses the padded seat exclusively, and he uses the step stool too, though it's not quite tall enough for him to make it all the way up on the potty without an assist. I like that it hangs up on the side of the tank when not in use.

So much for spending out on his fancy Prince Lionheart potty seat and pottyPOD.

brentphx

quality posts: 6 Private Messages brentphx

I bought the same cars set last time it was here... my son LOVES it and the travel seat has been a god sent... no more paper on adult sized seats. FWIW, No issues with it yet from my perspective...

JRRB wrote:I have the 4-piece potty training set, though in the Cars pattern, which I purchased on Woot last July. At first my son wanted to use only the folding travel potty seat, and then it slipped on him. Now he refuses to let me set it up, even when we are away from home. He now uses the padded seat exclusively, and he uses the step stool too, though it's not quite tall enough for him to make it all the way up on the potty without an assist. I like that it hangs up on the side of the tank when not in use.

So much for spending out on his fancy Prince Lionheart potty seat and pottyPOD.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Please don't use while dining out.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:Please don't use while dining out.

HOLY MOLEY!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

reighnfall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reighnfall

Love this set! I bought two (only meant to buy one) last time Woot offered these and I am so glad I did! We have one foam seat upstairs and one downstairs and we are able to have a travel seat in each of the cars. She's too little to use the step, but I'm sure that will come in handy once she gets older. Highly recommend!