12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all,

Be sure to take a look over on Kids. We're selling Kid Size Hoodies for some of our shirt.woot designs.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

noparallel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noparallel

Bought two, one for my 16 month old daughter and one for my four year old son. I've never seen my daughter squeal at the sight of a toy in her short 16 months. They both love them.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3664 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

lots of reviews for this from when it was sold on 1/17/13

http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5313115

bolts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolts

everytime I see this I think oooh a hovercraft!

And everytime the dissapointment sets in

*sigh*

idealreptiles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages idealreptiles

Got three last time, weren't they $15?
Opened first box and batteries were dead: bug was turned on before boxed up! Lol
Stock up on batteries if you get these, since we were prepared with previous sets, it was an easy fix
Thinking of getting more, this is a great deal

lichme

quality posts: 3023 Private Messages lichme

I gave given several HEXBUG sets away as gifts, and they are always well received. I laugh when I see kids ignore their fancy electronic presents and play with these for hours. That's how it should be.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I want to by this so bad but my boys (11 and 15) and pretty much stopped playing with the ones we have

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

gnubee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gnubee

Bought two recently. 5 year old girl and 10year old boy love them. They connect easily to each other and to other pieces, like the battle bridge we have.

benyust2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benyust2

I bought this last woot-off and just gave it to my 2.5 year old son. He is very terrified of the bug. As soon as I turned it on, he got a really scared look on his face and the next time I got it out, he grabbed the bug and threw it as soon as he saw it (while shaking his head "no"). He does like the track (especially the pegs and little barriers). I'm hoping he'll warm up to the bug in a few months because it is pretty cool.

jjnargan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjnargan

We bought two of these sets when they were last on kids.woot. I wish I would have bought more. They make great birthday presents and it's always handy to have a couple of spare gifts socked away in the closet for things that crop up unexpectedly. A wide age range of kids seem to like it (from my 2 year old to my 8 year old) and both boys and girls seem to have fun with them. Great price for a fun gift!

xlamierina

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xlamierina

damn free shipping for buying batteries....i dont even want this crap, but i keep thinking about the 39 minutes i have left to enjoy free shipping....sadly in for one of whatever this is.....