WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: You have the choice to either eat a pound of human hair and earn one million dollars, or eat an ounce of hair for one thousand dollars. What do you do?
  • 45.4% - Eat the pound of hair 606
  • 7.4% - Eat the ounce of hair 99
  • 20.8% - Eat no hair 278
  • 26.4% - Are questions like these really the best use of Woot's time and space? 352
1335 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

Trust me, I'd eat a pound of something worse than just hair for $1 million...

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Depends on what kind of human hair...

bdsmonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bdsmonkey
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Depends on what kind of human hair...

ewwwwwwwww!

squatchy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages squatchy
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Depends on what kind of human hair...

No, for 1 million dollars, I don't think it does

quejar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quejar

Would you rather eat a pound of butter or a cup of flour(nothing to drink with it)?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
quejar wrote:Would you rather eat a pound of butter or a cup of flour(nothing to drink with it)?

Butter, because it will kill you in 10 years rather than asphyxiate you immediately.

aesgemini529

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aesgemini529

You can't digest human hair. An old hairstylist friend once told me (true or not, I don't know) that they'd make prisoners eat small cut hairs as torture as they'd lodge in the stomach lining and become very painful. So, no hair is worth that. Plus, think how much hair is needed to actually make these amounts, a metric crap ton.A pound is a pound, true but you get the idea.

nagemnna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nagemnna

ugg. giant hairball and poop on a string for weeks.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

yeah its not healthy. but after I get the money I could have surgery to correct whatever problems the hair poses.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

Shouldn't you get $62,500 for eating an ounce of hair?
$1,000,000/16 oz = $62,500/oz

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Based on woot polls, I've come to the conclusion that the going price for a human soul is one million dollars. Of course many could be had for considerably less.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller
logicape wrote:Trust me, I'd eat a pound of something worse than just hair for $1 million...

I completely agree with this...

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

I work in customer service there is no way if you saw the people I deal with you would even think hair was an option for any amount of money.

dragonwoods

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonwoods

the average human eats more then a pound of hair in its lifetime... Why not do it for a profit.....D

psycher1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psycher1

I want a representative to show up with a pound of hair and a million dollars. Then we'll find out who's willing to bargain.

Pamini

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pamini

Could I put ketchup on it?

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

What's the time frame for eating said hair? Do I have an hour or a year?

More important - Do I get a t-shirt (maybe a woot t-shirt) and/or my photo on the wall at woot headquarters? (That's Amazon's basement, right?)

ni0h

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ni0h
theother1 wrote:Shouldn't you get $62,500 for eating an ounce of hair?
$1,000,000/16 oz = $62,500/oz

Lady, that's the poa major factor in why the pound wins.... a 1000/16 advantage.

Lance19

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lance19

Tell me I'm not the only one
who's suddenly hungry for
Taco Bell!!!! :p