WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Built NY Gadget Unmentionables

Valentine's Day is upon us -- is your phone, tablet or computer ready for seduction? These sassy undergarments are sure to set the mood for your romantic dinner together, and spice things up in the home office.  To be clear: We're talking about making out with your phone. 
Built NY official site

janc1955

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janc1955

Has anyone used the laptop sleeve 12-13" for an 11.6 Macbook Air? Good size? Too big?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

janc1955 wrote: Good size? Too big?

teehee.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

Can a staff member tell me about the kindle sleeves? The text says kindle keyboard but the photo showd a kindle Fire. Will the sleeve fit either device?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

morninglark wrote:Can a staff member tell me about the kindle sleeves? The text says kindle keyboard but the photo showd a kindle Fire. Will the sleeve fit either device?

Sorry for the late reply.
The sleeves are specifically designed for the Kindle Keyboard but we put a Kindle Fire in the images for effect.

As stated in a previous Woot Plus offering:

dpid wrote:The specs for sleeve is 8.3"(H) x 5.3"(W) x 0.4"(D)

However, this wont fit the Kindle Fire HD as its dimensions are 7.6" x 5.4" x 0.4"

It *might* fit the Kindle Fire - its dimensions are 7.44" x 4.72" x 0.45"

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I don't understand the value of a cover if it has holes in it.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ianivey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ianivey

Holes don't really diminish drop-impact protection, and the material still keeps most scratchy things away from the screen.

Fountain3586 wrote:I don't understand the value of a cover if it has holes in it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Fountain3586 wrote:I don't understand the value of a cover if it has holes in it.

It's so they can breathe, silly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items