WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

$5 - The Sprout And The Technicolor Watches

You want a big stretchy colorful watch, but you don't want to pay the dozens of dollars they usually cost. So instead of breaking the bank of some fancy name-brand chronographic gaucherie, why not skip your weekly polish sausage and grab The Sprout?
The Sprout from Crow Watches

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

These were $6 before !

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:These were $6 before !

This site is called Sellout for a reason.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tjohnston23

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tjohnston23

well, these things look like they could "Improve your balance? Power? Flexibility?"....

scprice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scprice

I bought a few of these on January 17th ($5 each, got different colors). The only working watch I had prior to these was a gift, and while it's great and has a lot of functions, it's also a bit bulky for my small wrists, and I don't really need all the buttons, so I don't wear it often.

These watches were still a bit bulky (probably about the same size as the other watch, really) - but they're much lighter. And once I got them over my hand (they stretch well), they were a bit loose and slid up my arm (like most watches do). My wrist is about 5 1/2" around, I think. Overall I'm pleased, though.

A warning about the instructions - I'm pretty sure they got the buttons backwards in the time-setting instructions. I haven't looked at any other button-related tasks yet.

swootness

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swootness

Well. I. Never.

First of all, it is a MONTHLY polish sausage, thank you very much!

And I get it at Costco with a refillable soda for only $1.50.

So there. Hmmph.

(Let's not talk about the total on the receipt they mark on the way out the door... ehh, heh, heh.)

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
bpr2 wrote:These were $6 before !

Yes, they were... and they will be $4.00 soon too!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

patrickx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages patrickx

great watch. just got it. time and date easy to set. But, the only way i can figure out how to see the date is to take it off and press the tiny button. Is there something i'm missing? does anyone know how to view the date while wearing the watch?
cheers