WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BBD: Big Basketball Deals - Only $4

Who'll be the next great basketball player? The next Lebron James or Tim Duncan? The next Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan? The next Larry Bird or Magic Johnson? The next Dr. J? The next Wilt Chamberlain? The next George Mikan? The next Skip Twimley? The next Lance Drumline? The next Twerp Dermlip? The next Joss Voss? The next Whorley Throttle? You, that's who! 

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Hey, no fair, I bought three of the court grips at $7 (or was it $7.99?). It doesn't work on a dirty, dusty court, or at least not for more than a few steps or maybe 15 seconds. It might work on a perfectly clean NBA floor that has been thouroughly cleaned and mopped, but for your average gym, it's crap, and i mean that in a bad way, not the good, Woot way.

bruno187

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruno187

According to Google its only $7.99 at Sport Chalet and they don't charge a ridiculous $5 for shipping (you can pick it up in the store). So how is this a deal?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bruno187 wrote:According to Google its only $7.99 at Sport Chalet and they don't charge a ridiculous $5 for shipping (you can pick it up in the store). So how is this a deal?

Sport Chalet is only 4 states?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

Can I use the grip stuff for when I go to pole dancing class? I know I have to work on my grip strength and upper body strength. Every little bit helps.

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

raiderbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raiderbw

What are the chances of a $5 Jeremy Lin Basketball/Power Balance Wristband bundle?