WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby, It's Cheap Inside

Your baby is already racking up quite a bill paying for our national debt, and let's not even talk about what college will cost in 2031. Can the little monster really afford NOT to take advantage of these deep discounts on lotions, creams, apparel, and shoes?

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I was always a sucker for cute baby shoes. What about you?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wootster309

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootster309

does anyone have an opinion about the Aveeno Organic Harvest Lotion?

NurseyC2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NurseyC2

I would like to purchase 4 items on this page but your loosing my business because I don't want to do a separate transaction for each item. Why can't you create a "Basket?"

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95
NurseyC2 wrote:I would like to purchase 4 items on this page but your loosing my business because I don't want to do a separate transaction for each item. Why can't you create a "Basket?"

I don't see the big problem with separate transactions. It only takes a little more time and you only get charged shipping once. After the first one, all other purchases are free shipping until midnight central time.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I was going to forward this to my brother, but I'm afraid he would actually purchase the camo sandels.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
ThunderThighs wrote:I was always a sucker for cute baby shoes. What about you?

Those "cubby" shoes are really cute! Unfortunately too small for my needs, unless I just buy a pair to hang on the rear-view mirror.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

The Angry Birds body suit is really cute too, if your baby doesn't mind being way 2011.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

miken927 wrote:The Angry Birds body suit is really cute too, if your baby doesn't mind being way 2011.

aaaaaaaah!!! *faints from cute*

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cwolfpack3
NurseyC2 wrote:I would like to purchase 4 items on this page but your loosing my business because I don't want to do a separate transaction for each item. Why can't you create a "Basket?"

I am shocked! How can someone who doesn't know when to use "you're" vs. "your" and "losing" vs. "loosing" ever be able to correctly spell "separate"?

OH - got it - spell check.

It's not as if you are getting charged transaction fees or extra shipping or anything. What's the big deal? Furthermore, commenting here, where we are making witty mention of baby booties and the fact that we never thought we'd see the day that Woot was selling diaper rash cream, is not going to promptly address your concerns. You need to go to the "Write Us" at the bottom of the page to give Woot your suggestion. Otherwise, you are the one who is [sic] loosing out on the great deals by walking away.

Thanks to Woot's big anniversary, I'm no longer a bee oh cee virgin. Woohoo!

kinnick40

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kinnick40

Sleep sacks are awesome. The Halo brand is high quality- we've never worn one out. Good price, great baby present if you don't need it for yourself. We have all we need right now or I'd be buying more.