WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Baker's Dozen-ish

Are there names for other amounts above and below a standard dozen? What do you call 11 of something? A fisherman's dozen? Perhaps a bureaucrat's dozen? A CPA's dozen? A bored copywriter's dozen?

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Are any of the edibles glutten-free? Lactose-free? Vegan? Or low-sugar/sugarfree?

serenitysk8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serenitysk8r

I bought the pecan pie in a jar last time. We found it to be VERY VERY sweet -- really too sweet. So that's a warning unless you have a true sweet tooth.

aprilbolin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aprilbolin

I have the muffin pan with lid, the $5 baking pan (red and gray), and the rose Bundt pan. I like all three of them. Heavy duty, solid; the seem like they will last long enough to more than get my money's worth out of them - and I bake a lot!

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo

The $5 baking pan is just the perfect height for training 4 week old kittens to use the litter box. Probably not a common use, but it is what it is.

lenzai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lenzai

I bought the bundt pan last time around and it's great. Made a gingerbread cake and it was very very pretty.

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

I have the Rose Bundt Pan and the Jumbo Cupcake Pan and they are both of excellent quality. I wish I'd ordered the Bundt pan at $5 instead of $9.99!

akb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akb

Like others who have already posted, I have the rose Bundt pan, and I love it. Cakes cook evenly and look beautiful. I recommend using cooking spray with flour in it (like Baker's Joy) to ensure that the cake will pop right out of the pan.

This is a screaming deal for this pan.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Both the Prep-co (muffin pans & baking pan) and Noric Ware bundt are made in the USA.
Shocking, I know !

ETA just opened a second set of the Prep co muffin pans. They say on their site made in USA. But the pan wrapper says China
*sigh*
apologies if I mislead anyone.

Nordic ware, however, maintains they are USA made.

and
As others have mentioned, a great deal.
I bought a bunch of the muffin tins last woot off. Am thinking of springing for the fancy bundt cake pan. It's selling for 26.99 +8.99 ship through Amazon .

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
A Baker's Dozen-ish

Are there names for other amounts above and below a standard dozen? What do you call 11 of something? A fisherman's dozen? Perhaps a bureaucrat's dozen? A CPA's dozen? A bored copywriter's dozen?

Can I choose a lifeline? No, no, wait. I got this.

The last option. Final answer.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

I bought the red 9 X 11 pan. It's gorgeous...and very sturdy! Worth every penny at that price. This is not a flimsy Walmart pan. Buy it you won't be sorry.

gypsy56

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gypsy56

The 9x13 pan write-up mentions a lid, but there's none in the pictures or in the Specs. Does it come with one or not?

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
jensownzoo wrote:The $5 baking pan is just the perfect height for training 4 week old kittens to use the litter box. Probably not a common use, but it is what it is.

That's a good idea. And when the kitties no longer need it, you've still got a baking pan!

Stagew8t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stagew8t

Can I ship any of the "pie-in-a-jar" goodies to Germany?

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Hi wooters. I bought the Prep-Co muffin pan with lid and the lid was broken. I emailed Prep-Co and they blamed it on woot shipping it incorrectly. But, then told me they would send me another lid. Sure enough, the next lid shows up, and there are cracks in it as well. So, now I have 1 Prep-Co muffin pan and 2 broken lids. I only recommend the pan by itself. I don't like that they blamed woot for what appears to be a manufacturing error. The lid features silicone corners that you push slightly to remove the lid from the pan. The cracks run from the silicone edge up the corner. You can see that it was made poorly. #WootIsAwesome

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Fountain3586 wrote:Hi wooters. I bought the Prep-Co muffin pan with lid and the lid was broken. I emailed Prep-Co and they blamed it on woot shipping it incorrectly. But, then told me they would send me another lid. Sure enough, the next lid shows up, and there are cracks in it as well. So, now I have 1 Prep-Co muffin pan and 2 broken lids. I only recommend the pan by itself. I don't like that they blamed woot for what appears to be a manufacturing error. The lid features silicone corners that you push slightly to remove the lid from the pan. The cracks run from the silicone edge up the corner. You can see that it was made poorly. #WootIsAwesome

I had that happen too. Email support@woot.com and they'll help you out.

I do partially blame my mail person for throwing it on my front porch.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Stagew8t wrote:Can I ship any of the "pie-in-a-jar" goodies to Germany?

We only ship in the US. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

46&2

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 46&2

I think I'll have to buy the Prep-Co 9x13 pan, it will fit perfectly in the Breville 800xl toaster oven I bought from woot. BTW, I am absolutely loving that oven, one of my best purchases in a while, my poor full sized oven just doesn't get used anymore.

lilyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilyt

So, can anyone identify the material the non-stick coating is made of on the rose bundt pan and the rectangular pan?

Is it, say, ceramic, or teflon, or anodized aluminum?

Thanks, all!

lilyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilyt
lilyt wrote:So, can anyone identify the material the non-stick coating is made of on the rose bundt pan and the rectangular pan?

Is it, say, ceramic, or teflon, or anodized aluminum?

Thanks, all!

Anyone? Anyone at all? :-)

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
lilyt wrote:Anyone? Anyone at all? :-)

The pan itself is aluminum.
Pan info on Nordic Ware site

The link just says non stick, but maybe you can find something on the site I cannot.

HenryIX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HenryIX

Received three 9x13 rectangular Pans today. No Lids! Sixth bullet point under features says,"Pan is suitable for gas or electric stoves up to 450°F (cover is not oven, microwave or stovetop safe)". That certainly implies that covers come with the pans. What's up Woot?