WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OMG SOOOO Random!

OMG u guys, we're like sooooo totally random! Who even knows what kind of designs you'll get on these items? U gotta take a chance if you wanna dance with romance! Like my status if ur random tooo!

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme

Not sure why these are listed here again.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lichme wrote:Not sure why these are listed here again.

We're quirky that way.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ms60ssweetheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ms60ssweetheart

Do these t-shirts have messages/designs on them or are they just plain t-shirts? I get the feeling it's the latter but I just wanted to verify. Thank you!

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme
ms60ssweetheart wrote:Do these t-shirts have messages/designs on them or are they just plain t-shirts? I get the feeling it's the latter but I just wanted to verify. Thank you!

All except the ones labeled "AA Blanks" have printed woot designs on them. The others will just be plain shirts.

ms60ssweetheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ms60ssweetheart
lichme wrote:All except the ones labeled "AA Blanks" have printed woot designs on them. The others will just be plain shirts.

Thank you!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Hey man, they're WOOT Koozies, that makes them cool!

s21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s21

It says on the order page:

Standard
All You Can Ship: FREE for this order and all others today

Does that mean I can buy this and get free shipping on an item from Woot!?

wootforrohan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootforrohan

I realize I'm throwing money at woot! and hoping for the best. Maybe I should reconsider a career in finance.

squaros

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squaros

In for 3. I wish we had the option of choosing an American Apparel shirt at checkout on shirt.woot ... I'd pay a little extra. IMO the Anvil shirts don't match the quality of AA.

gnarf

quality posts: 20 Private Messages gnarf
inkycatz wrote:We're quirky that way.

quirky doesn't mean same prices in addition to $5 shipping (as opposed to free shipping on shirt.woot)

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

I want the iPad case.. but there are like 2 out of the 8 designs that I didn't like.

Knowing my luck, I'm probably going to get the bad one.

It's either I cross my fingers on this one or wait until these go back on sale.

By the way, is it also possible to fit the iPad with the Logitech ultrathin keyboard case?

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gnarf wrote:quirky doesn't mean same prices in addition to $5 shipping (as opposed to free shipping on shirt.woot)

You're actually being secretly rerouted through our dark tunnels to the shirt.woot checkout. Free shipping here too.

Watch your step.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

s21 wrote:It says on the order page:

Standard
All You Can Ship: FREE for this order and all others today

Does that mean I can buy this and get free shipping on an item from Woot!?

You have to pay the $5 somewhere. Our message is kaput.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

brieethecheese

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brieethecheese

So, the tote bags are sold out on shirt, but not over here?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
brieethecheese wrote:So, the tote bags are sold out on shirt, but not over here?

Grab 'em, Grab 'em all...QUICK!

Cheshiremoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheshiremoe
squaros wrote:In for 3. I wish we had the option of choosing an American Apparel shirt at checkout on shirt.woot ... I'd pay a little extra. IMO the Anvil shirts don't match the quality of AA.

That's why I stopped buying woot shirts. The new ones don't fit right in the neck for me.

kid386

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kid386
Cheshiremoe wrote:That's why I stopped buying woot hirts. The new ones don't fit right in the neck for me.

Ooo. No wonder I've been wondering why the neck suck on the recent shirts ive bought. I thought they were just flukes. Any idea when they switched it over? Seriously charge more for shirts and then sales tax in CA and now a lower quality shirt you're loosing it Woot. You're becoming one of them. Wish I read this before I bought three random shirts.

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

Waitaminute... Did I just get bamboozled? I swear to not I just bought a random lightweight hoodie on shirt! for $24.99 and they are listed here for $19.99. What am I missing here?

edit: ahhh there's a difference between Lightweight and Zip-up. So I haven't been bamboozled completely. I'm just the non-smart person who paid too much.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs

Staff

BooferFTW wrote:Waitaminute... Did I just get bamboozled? I swear to not I just bought a random lightweight hoodie on shirt! for $24.99 and they are listed here for $19.99. What am I missing here?

edit: ahhh there's a difference between Lightweight and Zip-up. So I haven't been bamboozled completely. I'm just the non-smart person who paid too much.

FORUM MODERATOR

brieethecheese

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brieethecheese
sellbuyer92 wrote:Grab 'em, Grab 'em all...QUICK!

Ok, so now the aprons are sold out over at shirt, but not here? Perty funny stuffs.

jhb0131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhb0131

Yeah my boss who I told about woot was complaining about the totes being sold out and I bought them on sellouts page which was funny because when she went to look they were sold out here too.

jhb0131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhb0131
kid386 wrote:Ooo. No wonder I've been wondering why the neck suck on the recent shirts ive bought. I thought they were just flukes. Any idea when they switched it over? Seriously charge more for shirts and then sales tax in CA and now a lower quality shirt you're loosing it Woot. You're becoming one of them. Wish I read this before I bought three random shirts.

So glad I read all of your posts I bought one size 4 kids and the neck was huge the kids size 6 were normal. Now I'm not going to take any chances.

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
squaros wrote:In for 3. I wish we had the option of choosing an American Apparel shirt at checkout on shirt.woot ... I'd pay a little extra. IMO the Anvil shirts don't match the quality of AA.

I agree. I bought 15 Woot shirts, some of them i washed once a week all summer and dried in a drier. Then my two newest ones I washed once, and hung on a line and they look really old and worn out.

mikeymet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeymet

Get those AA blanks while you can, I missed out on my size this time but the quality of the shirt is so much better than the new Anvil blanks. You'll have a hard time getting them for less anywhere else.

I like-ah, doo-dah, dah-cha-cha

irishintx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishintx

I purchaes two of the random aprons, i use them while working in the kitchen or in the work shop, i go thru them pretty quickly and not too worried what the logo is. For the price, could mot pass em up. Woot woot!

Sportzcoop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Sportzcoop
midori4 wrote:I agree. I bought 15 Woot shirts, some of them i washed once a week all summer and dried in a drier. Then my two newest ones I washed once, and hung on a line and they look really old and worn out.

Similar experience here. I noticed a considerable drop in quality, and a worse fit with my recent shirt purchases which have kept me from purchasing other designs.

nancy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancy1

I need 6 koozies. Do you have any stashed away after the sellout?

irishintx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishintx

Got my two random aprons, by chance, one has a cat kneading dough in a kitchen and the other is a AR-15 made up of kitchen utensils. LOL! I love em, plus they are heavy canvas, yep, i should have ordered a half dozen

dallasdano

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dallasdano

I was feeling lucky, but require something other than small. I r sad.

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

I got my random totes - one I love, one is kinda cool, and the last I'm meh about. Mostly what I notice however, is there is a distinct shortage of cats. One would think, what with cats running the internet and all, that there would be at least one cat tote in each random selection.. (fingers had been crossed for the kneeding one or the cat-in-the-hat one)
I'm only mildly disappointed tho cos the one I love is Bacon Town! Bacon *almost* makes up for a lack of cats.

Necroclysm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Necroclysm

Anyone who ordered the koozies have theirs ship yet? Mine still say awaiting shipping

lildrumrboy4evr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lildrumrboy4evr
Necroclysm wrote:Anyone who ordered the koozies have theirs ship yet? Mine still say awaiting shipping

Mine Shipped Valentines Day. Should be getting them in a day or two...

WOOT WOOT!

jbgroup1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jbgroup1

Did I pay US$45 for just three shirts. I was under the impression that if one ordered three of the three pack then one would get nine shirts. I only got three shirts.

Chi. Yes, I want you to do something for me. I want you to go in my room, look over my suits, in the ceiling, up on the ceiling you'll see a key stuck there. I want you to take it down and bring it to me. Meet me at the Total Experience in one halfa hour. Can you dig it?

kimberly5383

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly5383

Will woot be giving refunds for the partial order they are sending out on the Random AA blanks? or will they be sending out the missing 2 shirts instead? Very disappointing to only get 1 out of the 3 shirts I thought I was paying for.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems with the shorted AA orders. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR

cheesynutball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesynutball

Glad I am not the only one who was shorted shirts, thought W00t was putting the kibosh on me

jmalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jmalone

Me too, but to be honest I'd much rather just get the other 6 shirts...

These AA blanks are such good quality; soft, durable, and good fit. I get one or two washes out of the anvils before they go in the rag pile, so consequently I have only bought two of them. On the other hand I have woot! shirts on AA blanks from years back that are still perfectly wearable.

Bottom line, whenever woot! has AA t-shirts up for sale from now on I will always buy the max.

*UPDATE*

Woot! support responded, and indicated that they would ship the remaining shirts from my order. I'm not sure why some people are getting refunds and some having the remainder of the order fulfilled, but my guess is that it has to do with size availability. For once, I'm thankful that I'm a XXXL...

reeds101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages reeds101

Sent out an email to woot support, I was shorted on shirts too

lazymike89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazymike89

sent an email to support and still no reply after 2 days...