WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Soft Goods Feel Good

Yeah, we get it. You're tough as nails and rugged as...rugged nails. But everyone needs a little creature comfort now and then. So treat yourself to something a little soft and cozy. You earned it, tough guy.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:Okay, I know nothing about bedding. But, isN'T there a general rule about matching your bed colors with the carpet or the bedroom furniture?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo

Since when are pomegranates orange?

cagedcanary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cagedcanary
ThunderThighs wrote:

That's why you get the black and white one. It matches with everything!

manfrin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages manfrin

I got a duvet set last time they were up and I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed. They looked nice, but left a lot to be desired in the softness/comfort arena.

However, it was cheaper than these are, so maybe they're different.

jcarrano

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcarrano
ThunderThighs wrote:ROGETRAY wrote:
Okay, I know nothing about bedding. But, isN'T there a general rule about matching your bed colors with the carpet or the bedroom furniture?

I think that's matching carpet and drapes. ;)

maeve421

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maeve421

With the Baroque set, does anyone know if the entire set is made from polyester, or is it just the duvet/comforter?

albinosun

quality posts: 3 Private Messages albinosun

I purchased a queen set of the 100% Rayon from Bamboo sheets, Hemp (a pale yellow), from Woot!s offer earlier this month. I don't regret that decision at all. They are a very light weight sheet and, since I live in south Fla., these are exactly what I was looking for. I would not recommend this set if you prefer heavier bed linens. They feel luxurious; silky soft, without being slippery, like nothing I have slept on before. I love the coolness when I first get into bed and they do not seem to hold in the body heat quite as bad as other sets I have,I don’t seem to toss the covers off and on throughout the night as much as I do with my other bed sheets. I’m sure the lighter fabric density has a lot to do with that. After a few washes, no noticeable shrinkage or pilling, although the initial out of package wash, the dryer lint basket was full. I take the sheets directly from the warm dryer and make the bed, so the sheets are nice and smooth, but after a couple nights sleep they do wrinkle, especially the pillow cases. Very generous in size. I have a sleep number bed (average size queen) and the fitted sheet has to be tucked in all around to reduce the excess material, but I like the overly large top sheet and the pillow cases (which are queen). If you have a pillow-top mattress or an additional memory foam topper, I would say these would fit perfect. However, this material is an animal hair magnet...my only negative about this set. If I didn't have a cat that sleeps all over the bed and sheds alot, this wouldn't be a problem, although that in itself is not a deal breaker for me. Overall I think these are awesome sheets, I love the feel and ease of care and I‘ll buy another set if Woot! offers them in other colors again.

thequiltmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thequiltmama

Can anyone tell me if the "tiger lilies" comforter set is good? I was wondering how soft it is?

emontgo1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emontgo1

Can anyone confirm if the Hallmart 49536 Medallion 7-Piece Comforter Set-Queen is pictured correctly? There website http://www.hallmartcollectibles.com/Scripts/PublicSite/?template=ShowItemPublic&item=1492648944 has a diffrent pic?