WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Soft Goods Feel Good

Yeah, we get it. You're tough as nails and rugged as...rugged nails. But everyone needs a little creature comfort now and then. So treat yourself to something a little soft and cozy. You earned it, tough guy.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:Okay, I know nothing about bedding. But, isN'T there a general rule about matching your bed colors with the carpet or the bedroom furniture?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo

Since when are pomegranates orange?

cagedcanary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cagedcanary
ThunderThighs wrote:

That's why you get the black and white one. It matches with everything!

manfrin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages manfrin

I got a duvet set last time they were up and I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed. They looked nice, but left a lot to be desired in the softness/comfort arena.

However, it was cheaper than these are, so maybe they're different.

jcarrano

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcarrano
ThunderThighs wrote:ROGETRAY wrote:
Okay, I know nothing about bedding. But, isN'T there a general rule about matching your bed colors with the carpet or the bedroom furniture?

I think that's matching carpet and drapes. ;)

maeve421

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maeve421

With the Baroque set, does anyone know if the entire set is made from polyester, or is it just the duvet/comforter?

albinosun

quality posts: 3 Private Messages albinosun

I purchased a queen set of the 100% Rayon from Bamboo sheets, Hemp (a pale yellow), from Woot!s offer earlier this month. I don't regret that decision at all. They are a very light weight sheet and, since I live in south Fla., these are exactly what I was looking for. I would not recommend this set if you prefer heavier bed linens. They feel luxurious; silky soft, without being slippery, like nothing I have slept on before. I love the coolness when I first get into bed and they do not seem to hold in the body heat quite as bad as other sets I have,I don’t seem to toss the covers off and on throughout the night as much as I do with my other bed sheets. I’m sure the lighter fabric density has a lot to do with that. After a few washes, no noticeable shrinkage or pilling, although the initial out of package wash, the dryer lint basket was full. I take the sheets directly from the warm dryer and make the bed, so the sheets are nice and smooth, but after a couple nights sleep they do wrinkle, especially the pillow cases. Very generous in size. I have a sleep number bed (average size queen) and the fitted sheet has to be tucked in all around to reduce the excess material, but I like the overly large top sheet and the pillow cases (which are queen). If you have a pillow-top mattress or an additional memory foam topper, I would say these would fit perfect. However, this material is an animal hair magnet...my only negative about this set. If I didn't have a cat that sleeps all over the bed and sheds alot, this wouldn't be a problem, although that in itself is not a deal breaker for me. Overall I think these are awesome sheets, I love the feel and ease of care and I‘ll buy another set if Woot! offers them in other colors again.

thequiltmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thequiltmama

Can anyone tell me if the "tiger lilies" comforter set is good? I was wondering how soft it is?

emontgo1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emontgo1

Can anyone confirm if the Hallmart 49536 Medallion 7-Piece Comforter Set-Queen is pictured correctly? There website http://www.hallmartcollectibles.com/Scripts/PublicSite/?template=ShowItemPublic&item=1492648944 has a diffrent pic?