WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Food For Thought

It's been proven using science that if you go a long enough time without food, something like three or four months, thinking becomes literally impossible. Because you're dead.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

All kinds of goodies to fill your pantry. What have you tried out of this assortment?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

eholling

quality posts: 10 Private Messages eholling

I want that golden squirrel.

Bouts of Consternation:
8/17/11; 9/14/11; 10/12/11; 11/09/11, 12/06/11; 4/26/12

And right now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

eholling wrote:I want that golden squirrel.

We got a lot of comments for that last time he was in a photo as well. I think the buyer was going to see about hunting one up... not literally. I mean to sell.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett

Does anybody that purchased the drink mixers in a previous Woot-Off have any input as to their deliciousness/middlingness/nauseatingness?

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
cleverett wrote:Does anybody that purchased the drink mixers in a previous Woot-Off have any input as to their deliciousness/middlingness/nauseatingness?

I don't know yet -- bought it yesterday on woot-off for 99 cents more. seems there is a lot of that going around wootville today.
prices lower then just ended woot off.
It's doesn't seem to be very nice to those who loyally stay up and participate in the woot offs. yeah a buck isn't much these days. ( tho is 1/3 less than what I paid. on a percentage basis)
But it's the freaking principal of the thing.
I think apologies and account corrections are in order.

Anyways..... Lesson learned.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ceagee wrote:I don't know yet -- bought it yesterday on woot-off for 99 cents more. seems there is a lot of that going around wootville today.
prices lower then just ended woot off.
It's doesn't seem to be very nice to those who loyally stay up and participate in the woot offs. yeah a buck isn't much these days. ( tho is 1/3 less than what I paid. on a percentage basis)
But it's the freaking principal of the thing.
I think apologies and account corrections are in order.

Anyways..... Lesson learned.

We're very sorry about the discrepancy between sale dates with the price. Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com to find assistance. They're also planning on sending a mass email out to previous purchasers of this product with further information.

Thank you for you patience with this matter.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Ditto- I want the golden squirrel but in solid 24k gold not cheap gold plate.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

They should make a hoarder reality/gameshow with the golden squirrel as the prize for the biggest/best hoarder.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

ceagee

ROGETRAY wrote:We're very sorry about the discrepancy between sale dates with the price. Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com to find assistance. They're also planning on sending a mass email out to previous purchasers of this product with further information.

Thank you for you patience with this matter.

Thank You ROGETRAY. Will do.

bfcnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfcnet

How do you make an "artisan" nut? Does someone go to art school for 4 years, apprentice under a master, and then strike out on their own to hand craft nuts? I think the reality is that some scientist in NJ figures out a flavor, and finds a recipe for a season coating for a factory to use during production.

ceagee

ceagee wrote:Thank You ROGETRAY. Will do.

All taken care of. : ) Thanks Woot !

The package arrived today. There is a nice mini whisk included to stir it up. (cosmo mix)
They sounded tasty, so got for now. After seeing package and reading instructions, I think they would keep just fine til next Christmas for gifts. Might have to do more shopping.

ceagee

mybestuser1 wrote:Ditto- I want the golden squirrel but in solid 24k gold not cheap gold plate.

I think it would be fine to just be gold foil -- as long as it is covering really wonderful chocolate squirrel !