WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

M&M-azing Stuff!

You, the Woot community, cried out for candy-branded novelty gadgets, and WE LISTENED! Unfortunately we couldn't close the deal on the Nestle Crunch Graphing Calculators! SORRY!
M&M's official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Plain, peanut, or other?

I'm just hanging out, really.

arismella

quality posts: 16 Private Messages arismella

Peanut Butter, NO QUESTION!

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice

Plain, of course! which, by the way, are no longer called "plain", they are now called "milk chocolate". Puh-lease!

Where's the crap?

etolendi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etolendi
arismella wrote:Peanut Butter, NO QUESTION!

Totally agree! Peantu butter FTW!

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Peanut butter really is the best, probably because it's the worst for you.

PS- I really want the mini water dispenser. Can anyone think of a legit reason that I should have this to convince the Mister otherwise before midnight? All I could come up with is that it's dumb and I need it.

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier

Hmm, does the water dispenser keep the water or other beverage cold? If so, I may need to buy 1 or 3... lol

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

I tried the candy corn flavored ones at Halloween. Surprisingly tasty.

garfield43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garfield43
inkycatz wrote:Plain, peanut, or other?

Anyone remember the mint ones they used to make at Christmas? I miss those.

kyotoxox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kyotoxox

I got the Mini Water Dispenser just for the heck of it and my 3 year old niece loves it.

The hole in the bottle is big enough that you can add smaller ice cubes to keep it cold... Or you could freeze water in it if you wanted.

Really more fun than functional (just as easy to get water from the fridge dispenser), but if you're looking for a practical reason to buy it, you could go with the fact that it stores a half gallon (which is the minimum recommended amount of water for a person to drink per day).

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie

Almond. 'Nuff said.

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie
garfield43 wrote:Anyone remember the mint ones they used to make at Christmas? I miss those.

My local convenience store carries the mint ones year-round in standard-size. You might want to check if there's a c-store near you that does the same. (If you live in the Midwest, go to a Casey's for your mint M&M fix.)

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

criticalmaas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages criticalmaas
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Peanut butter really is the best, probably because it's the worst for you.

PS- I really want the mini water dispenser. Can anyone think of a legit reason that I should have this to convince the Mister otherwise before midnight? All I could come up with is that it's dumb and I need it.

Staying hydrated is very , very important. Whatever it takes to keep your pipes from rusting...if the M&M water dispenser will do that for you, it's worth it!

And, crunchy!!