WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Be That Darts And Billiards Guy

You know what one person who's way too good at bar games? He or she steps up to a pool table like it's some kind of life-or-death situation, rather than a way to kill half an hour. YOU COULD BE THAT ANNOYING PERSON. You just have to buy your own equipment and practice at home every day! 

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How good are you at darts?

I'm just hanging out, really.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov

Don't ask me; ask the holes in my wall.

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom

Not as good as when I was young and drank more.

There was a magical spot in an evening of drinking and throwing where my concentration reached its peak and my clusters were scary tight.

Unfortunately, I couldn't predict when that happened, and it only last a game or two of 301 before I started the steep descent of the far side of the hill.

samroxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samroxx

Where does one find the black dart in the picture?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

samroxx wrote:Where does one find the black dart in the picture?

Sometimes items have to be removed from the sale after the photo has been shot. This appears to be one of those times. Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

landfieldjc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages landfieldjc

I have the one piece sticks cues, I got them so that parents couldn't take them apart and give them to their Loco in the Coco children that belong in cages to play on my pool table.

If you want you're little ball of poop to play on a pool table: get them a piece of felt to chew on, they will never know the difference.

Edit: the cues work really well, as both a determent and standalone cues. Although, they are a little light, maybe I should lay off the calisthenics.

landfield@instagram

murphjm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages murphjm

I received the Mizerak 1-Piece 57" Billiard Cue in the mail last night. For $5, I didn't expect it to be the greatest cue ever, but I also didn't expect it to be so crooked. It makes a loud thumping sound when I try to roll it on a flat surface.

JonahWicky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonahWicky

I got 3 of the Mizerak cues delivered yesterday. 2 of them are nice and straight, but one is actually a 2 piece cue...thanks to UPS. For some reason the 3 cues all came in individual boxes, and one was completely trashed. If they had shipped them all in one box, it probably would have saved some money and helped protect them from damage. Hopefully, UPS will deal with this problem quickly.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JonahWicky wrote:I got 3 of the Mizerak cues delivered yesterday. 2 of them are nice and straight, but one is actually a 2 piece cue...thanks to UPS. For some reason the 3 cues all came in individual boxes, and one was completely trashed. If they had shipped them all in one box, it probably would have saved some money and helped protect them from damage. Hopefully, UPS will deal with this problem quickly.

Ugh, sorry about the damage to the one. Feel free to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders