WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iHome es suHome

"I home, I home," said the runner. "You out, you out!" said the umpire. It was a dispute that could only be settled one way: by buying electronics off the internet together.
iHome official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:We're finally showing you guys some awesome Android love. You thought we weren't listening? OH WE HEARD YOU....now..you can get YO WIRELESS CHARGE ON....what else would you guys like to see?
I'm just hanging out, really.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
inkycatz wrote:

We Android lovers thank you!

nickroxas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickroxas

Can you set the iHome iP10 Stereo Alarm Clock to play songs on your ipod when you wake up?

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

I would like to have my alarm play a loud and annoying sound to wake me up. My S3 isn't loud enough and I can sleep through it. I wonder if this thing would work? I mean the iHome iC16 Portable Alarm Clock Stereo Speaker. Will the sound of my choosing play through the speakers or are they just for music?

catherinemcclarey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages catherinemcclarey

I've seen iPod-charging alarm clocks before, and a few Android-charging alarm clocks - but never one specifically for the Kindle Fire before this. My only 2 problems are:
1) My college-bound daughter doesn't want to take the family's Kindle Fire with her (she prefers paper books when she's not on her laptop); and
2) I already bought her an iPod-charging alarm clock (a Memorex) for $18.00 from Office Depot earlier this month. (Don't tell her, though - it's for her birthday!)

furryfloid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages furryfloid

So does that "Android dock" have Bluetooth or anything, or you just gotta sorta balance the phone onto that round 'puck' connector dangling out of the USB port on the side and have another cord running into the headphone jack?

Multiple connectors give me a sad. But if it actually does support Bluetooth and the USB port on the side is just a bonus for charging/powering more junk while your phone charges that'd be awesome and I'd be all over it.

kate31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate31

Do I see an Iphone in the photo? I believe I do!

first2summit

quality posts: 6 Private Messages first2summit

Are the dimensions on the iHome iC16 Portable Alarm Clock Stereo Speaker right? The stated dimensions are more cube-like. Amazon has it roughly 7.5x2x2.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

first2summit wrote:Are the dimensions on the iHome iC16 Portable Alarm Clock Stereo Speaker right? The stated dimensions are more cube-like. Amazon has it roughly 7.5x2x2.

Sorry for the late reply. I agree it looks a little off even though it matches the iHome specs for that product. I've sent a question in to get it verified.

EDIT: Dimensions have been updated.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders