WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Just Some Apple Cases

No big deal. Just a few Apple cases. Certainly not the tipping point that will turn Apple from being a successful company to a legitimate world power. Don't sweat it. Just keep buying Apple stuff. Because why? Because it's cool! And then please remain calm as the iPolice enforce new privacy settings in your neighborhood. 

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:I've honestly been searching for a protective cover for my iPhone 4S. Every one I've bought so far has made my phone look bulky. Anyone have any good feedback on these for sale?
I'm just hanging out, really.

fjp999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages fjp999

Hello Mr & Mrs Woot.

Please take note.

There are a lot of Touch users out there and all you can find is iPhone covers out there. When you do find a Touch cover it is for the new Touch and I dont know anyone in the world who has one of those... but I do know a lot of people, young and old, who have the last version who have a tough time finding covers for their Touch.

Just went to the big Super WMt with a friend looking for a iPod Touch case - and wall after wall of iPhone and new Touch and only TWO covers for the old iPod Touch... he bought both!

I see that the iPod Touch SOLD OUT (and none of the phone ones) ... maybe like with the "Sellout+" there was little or very little stock of the iPod Touch covers ... but "just saying", ya know!?

slappomatt

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slappomatt

Sick. Cases for phones no one uses anymore. I wish there was a company that made products for the 5 that people are actually buying.

tsgamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsgamer
slappomatt wrote:Sick. Cases for phones no one uses anymore. I wish there was a company that made products for the 5 that people are actually buying.

You know that the 4s is still selling, right? Not to mention that the 100+/- million that are already out there just might have someone that is looking to cover it...just sayin...

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains
slappomatt wrote:Sick. Cases for phones no one uses anymore. I wish there was a company that made products for the 5 that people are actually buying.

Yeah, c'mon, man...I actually (seriously) came here looking for some 3GS love.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Some of us still have a 4!

I'm just hanging out, really.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
beaglebrains wrote:Yeah, c'mon, man...I actually (seriously) came here looking for some 3GS love.

Haha! I agree, I have the 3GS myself, and trying to find anything for that is darn near impossible!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

baybei wrote:Haha! I agree, I have the 3GS myself, and trying to find anything for that is darn near impossible!

Add me to the 3GS club.

//high five

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Redzdvl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Redzdvl

iFAIL!!!!!!!!!

I seriously was thinking it would be crates of some sort... for apples. yeah, the fruit, not the phone...

it's late ~ & I'm apparently tired...

Screw you guys!! I'm going home!!!

yuusou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yuusou

So this is not compatible with the 4S. Going to have to contact costumer service.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

yuusou wrote:So this is not compatible with the 4S. Going to have to contact costumer service.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your order.
Please feel free to contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to assist you in resolving this problem.