WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BergHoff Cookware From Ingmar Bergman & Dustin Hoffman

You probably didn't know that late Swedish filmmaker Ingmar Bergman and Academy-Award winning actor Dustin Hoffman once collaborated on a series of frying pans and crap. That's because it's not true. We made it up. And now we've wasted your time. Good day!
BergHoff official site

nansea53

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nansea53

If the specs for the BergHOFF 1103860 Hotel Line 12.5" Non-Stick Fry Pan are correct, and the height of the pan is 6 inches tall, that's the largest bell pepper that I've ever seen. :-)

telepathboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages telepathboy
nansea53 wrote:If the specs for the BergHOFF 1103860 Hotel Line 12.5" Non-Stick Fry Pan are correct, and the height of the pan is 6 inches tall, that's the largest bell pepper that I've ever seen. :-)

You're right. They need a banana for scale.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Our buyer remarked, "The end of the handle measures 6” high, to the top of the edge of the pan is probably 2”." Unfortunately the samples are no longer available to double check, but that should help a little.

I'm just hanging out, really.

almostdread

quality posts: 1 Private Messages almostdread

The stockpot say it has detachable handles as well as Bakelite handles. Those handles sure look like they are metal and and formed into the sides of the pot and not detachable in any (other than breaking them off or using an angle grinder). As to the also supposedly included bakelite handles I'd really be surprised if a century old plastic was being used in cook wear....I think it is now only used industrially. Besides would you really want a "Phenol formaldehyde resin" near your food now that it isn't the 1950s and we know the effects of phenols and formaldehyde on humans?

http://www.sunnyray.org/Toxic-plastics-bakelite.htm

bigfrank

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bigfrank

2 pan set up at 1saleaday for $40. http://1saleaday.com/flash/2215501/

join me in the hot tub at www.bigfrankshottub.com