4%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn

Anybody have one? I'm interested but not yet sold. Thanks.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

$58.55 on amazon with solid reviews.looks like I'm in for 1!

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-Rechargeable-Bluetooth-Compatible-Smartphones/dp/B007STRVTY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358230718&sr=8-1&keywords=iLuv+Mo%27Beats+Bluetooth+Speaker+Stand

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jiggersgreen

I have one. Well made and nice aesthetics but...the viewing angle is a little steep for most devices. Sound quality, volume and bass is better then internal speakers in most devices but not as good as using headphones. I wouldn't buy another.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Here's a detailed review from ilounge

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/iluv-mobeats-isp245-bluetooth-speaker-stand/

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
gertiestn wrote:Anybody have one? I'm interested but not yet sold. Thanks.

Yep I have one...bought before I found Woot...paid $20 more for it..BUT I love the damn thing...I use it with both my phone and my tablet..gets really big sound!

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

and would definitely buy again at this price..it is VERY solid..all metal. That's one of the reasons I like it...its sturdy.

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn

Thanks to all for the reports & links to reviews. I'm not looking for audio perfection, just something better & easy to use with my iPad. In for one, and thanks again.

jeffreyswiggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffreyswiggins

Thinking about getting one to use as wireless speaker in baby's room since I could pair it with my old iPod Touch and then push the music from our bedroom when needed

mmcclosky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmcclosky

Does the apple device need to sit on the device to pair?
How far apart can they be to pair?

Goosedude

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Goosedude

Does the iPAD Charge while in the stand??? Was looking for a dock for my wife's iPAD....this may fit the bill if it charges as well.

Does it come with a charger/charging cable?

-------------
WOOT! WOOOOT!!

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

Bought one last time these were offered (at $20 more) and was kicking myself for not buying a second for my office. Sound is perfect for my needs. It's heavy, attractive, and the rail holds both my phone and tablet just fine. Paired instantly with Samsung GS3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

In for that second one. Thanks, Woot!

ILGal

Device does not have to sit in the slot. I've walked to the other side of a 20' room and it still plays. It's kind of weird, actually, to be holding the device in your hand and have the sound coming from across the room.

(Also, anything that is Bluetooth will pair - doesn't have to be Apple).

mmcclosky wrote:Does the apple device need to sit on the device to pair?
How far apart can they be to pair?

ILGal

Does not charge the device.

It comes with a USB cable, so you have to charge in a computer, OR, you can use a wall charger with a USB port (your own). I did this and it charged up quickly. Use it for a few hours about once a week for the past few months and haven't had to charge it yet.

Also comes with an attractive, gray suede-ish case for storage.

Goosedude wrote:Does the iPAD Charge while in the stand??? Was looking for a dock for my wife's iPAD....this may fit the bill if it charges as well.

Does it come with a charger/charging cable?

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo

I teach music classes for little kids. Currently, I use a mid-range set of desktop speakers, but there is about a mile of cord that tangles all the time when I move from location to location. I bought a rechargeable speaker at a local electronics place, and it just doesn't have enough volume to be useful in my classes. For those of you who have one, will this speaker be loud enough for a class of 10 kids and their parents to be able to hear when playing along with maracas? If so, I'm in.

babylemonade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages babylemonade

Just yesterday I was searching Amazon for an iPad stand for my office. I found some but at $20+ a pop for the nicer looking models I held off (thankfully.)

Now I can have a stand and some external speakers! With the fairly positive reviews of this model at even higher prices this seems too good to pass up.

babylemonade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages babylemonade

Oh and the CNet review (like many others) states sound quality is only so-so but positive on the design aspect and functionality of the device. I don't need a subwoofer in the office, just some light stereo sound ability!

RasOne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RasOne

After reading many reviews at several different websites and Amazon, I feel this is a very good deal for this bluetooth speaker stand. My wife listens to music on her iPad a lot of the time, with only a single small speaker! This will be a great improvement for her. And its something to surprise her with. She objects to many of the items I get from Woot, she just doesn't get the thrill of hunting for a Bunch of Changelings Oh Well, she will like this and next Thursday is her Birthday!

In for One!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I'm tempted to buy one. I would be using it at my job to play my iPod music as opposed to the radio which gets boring, lol!

I would rather have one that charges my iPod while it's in use though so I still have full battery power when I leave work and can play it in my car. However the fact that I can pair it up using blue tooth appeals to me as then I can keep the iPod out of site so to speak lol! Hmmmm, what to do?

paradoxsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradoxsky
tabbyfoo wrote:I teach music classes for little kids. Currently, I use a mid-range set of desktop speakers, but there is about a mile of cord that tangles all the time when I move from location to location. I bought a rechargeable speaker at a local electronics place, and it just doesn't have enough volume to be useful in my classes. For those of you who have one, will this speaker be loud enough for a class of 10 kids and their parents to be able to hear when playing along with maracas? If so, I'm in.

Even if the speakers on the unit weren't loud enough, presumably you could use it as a bluetooth receiver and plug the desktop speakers into the headphone jack of the speaker stand.

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar
paradoxsky wrote:Even if the speakers on the unit weren't loud enough, presumably you could use it as a bluetooth receiver and plug the desktop speakers into the headphone jack of the speaker stand.

It looks to me like the speaker plug is an "in", meaning that the sound goes in. You would need an "out" plug to connect to another speaker. So I don't believe your suggestion will work.

almirar

baybei wrote:I'm tempted to buy one. I would be using it at my job to play my iPod music as opposed to the radio which gets boring, lol!

I would rather have one that charges my iPod while it's in use though so I still have full battery power when I leave work and can play it in my car. However the fact that I can pair it up using blue tooth appeals to me as then I can keep the iPod out of site so to speak lol! Hmmmm, what to do?

what a great idea - keeping my iphone out of sight and playing my music at work!! I've been wondering all day if I should buy one, this just convinced me - thanks!

pierrebuz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pierrebuz

Has anyone ever tried to create a multizone audio setup controlled by a PC to bluetooth speakers? I _think_ new speaker pairs will show as a different audio adapter, which means it _should_ work.

almirar

pierrebuz wrote:Has anyone ever tried to create a multizone audio setup controlled by a PC to bluetooth speakers? I _think_ new speaker pairs will show as a different audio adapter, which means it _should_ work.

that may work, but plugging into an "in" won't work, that's all I'm saying

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

I am looking for something to stream BBC radio from room to room. Right now, I plug a laptop into the tv/stereo system. This would be great to carry around while cleaning or etc.

Sound doesn't get great reviews tho. Hmmm.... what to do.

brendapatterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendapatterson

Does anyone know if the resting slot of this device is wide enough to hold an iPad incased in an otter box case?

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

Ok, I gave in and bought.

It's $35, what's the worst that can happen? If it's are really awful, I will find someone who could use it.

KC14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KC14

Will this work with an iPad mini?

linrey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages linrey

Mine came today, SF Bay Area. It really completes my iPad 3. The single pathetic speaker on the BACK of the tablet is a design flaw that should never have been foist upon buyers. My firesale HP Touchpad has stereo speakers at the bottom edge and they sound great. Now with this speaker and stand, audio from my iDevices is a much improved.

PS - much faster delivery of goods since Amazon bought woot.

jdepo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdepo1

1970 called and wants their AM sound back........Thats exactly what this unit sounds like. This is not a good sounding or robust Bluetooth connecting Device.