WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Last Call for Mizuno Shoes In Sizes 7-8

Maybe you've got feet sized 7 or 8. Maybe you've got kids, in which case they could someday grow into a size 7 or 8. Maybe you just want to donate some shoes to the needy or buy some for a friend or relative. Just please buy some shoes from us. It would make us happy.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
newfiepage wrote:Sometimes you have to pony up and think about the future. Will my kids feet continue to grow? Will they be a size 7-8 one day? Am I a size 7-8? Can I wear the shoes I have now, forever? Should I invest in the future of America's feet? Tough questions, but they need to be asked and answered.
I'm just hanging out, really.

colleyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colleyr

Great Price on these shoes... Too bad I dont have "dainty feet"

How about tomorrow you offer size 11-12!

candiceb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages candiceb

How about a size 8.5 for women? Maybe in the Wave Nexus style? *wink wink*

djcro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djcro

Yay, they actually told us what shoe sizes are available! Amazing grace!

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

For a minute there I thought I was in luck...then I discovered they mean Men's size 7 or 8.

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/689/dqlz.jpg

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
djcro wrote:Yay, they actually told us what shoe sizes are available! Amazing grace!

I second the thought! Thanks Woot, really!

Tygress

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Tygress

In case anyone was wondering, Men's size 7 is equivalent to a Women's size 9 (and M-8 is W-10). Some shoes are cut a little different men's/women's, but most aren't. So if you like them and you're a women's size 9-10, these might work for you!

buoowt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buoowt

Are these standard width?

gigibh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gigibh

I'm a girl who wears size 9, but my running shoes are always sized W10. I have been wearing Asics Gel-Nimbus for years. At this price, I decided to try give the Mens size a try for the 1st time. I love these running shoes. I've bought 2 of these for $60 on previous woots, mens size 41, which I think is the mens size 7.5. I love these running shoes. The fit and function feel very similar to my Asics Nimbus W10. HTH

fes

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fes
Tygress wrote:In case anyone was wondering, Men's size 7 is equivalent to a Women's size 9 (and M-8 is W-10). Some shoes are cut a little different men's/women's, but most aren't. So if you like them and you're a women's size 9-10, these might work for you!

Keep in mind that a standard/medium width for men (D) is a wide for women, so there may be more play than you are accustomed to and could lead to blisters when running. Yes, I sold shoes years ago.