2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Yay these match my steak knives exactly and I already unlocked free shipping with diapers!

I haven't used these but I love the Ginsu steak knives I already have, they've been used on a weekly/biweekly basis and put through the dishwasher every time, and after 3 years they still look and cut like new. I'm guessing since these look exactly like them that they are of the same quality. If not, they were 4 bucks.

breaddrink

quality posts: 19 Private Messages breaddrink

"Yay these match my steak knives exactly and I already unlocked free shipping with diapers!"

I have nightmares about saying things like this and having them be my last words and how I'm remembered.

JimFett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JimFett

I got a couple of these in the past. Nice & heavy. I gave one to a buddy who fancies himself a cook. He loves it. I'm getting a few more for future gifts.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Decent reviews on Amazon; price is $11.76 & Prime eligible.

http://www.amazon.com/Ginsu-International-Traditions-2-Piece-Stainless/dp/B0006TJ7L8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358173094&sr=8-1&keywords=Ginsu+4804

I never had issues with previous Ginsu's. If I hadn't have gone out and bought a ridiculously priced Cutco knife (btw, it's incredible), I'd definitely get a set or two.

ertolsma

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma

It's best to go easy on these types of forks. The more you jab your meat, the more juices you're gonna lose. You're better off just holding the meat in your free hand.

(And yes, I'm aware of the high innuendo potential of this post. Do with it what you will. But heed the warning!)

easpangler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages easpangler
breaddrink wrote:"Yay these match my steak knives exactly and I already unlocked free shipping with diapers!"

I have nightmares about saying things like this and having them be my last words and how I'm remembered.

ha ha!

srlagarto

quality posts: 11 Private Messages srlagarto

Sure, it works great on carving meat. What I want to know is how it does when cutting tin cans and slicing tomatoes. For that matter, what about a can of tomatoes?

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
ertolsma wrote:It's best to go easy on these types of forks. The more you jab your meat, the more juices you're gonna lose. You're better off just holding the meat in your free hand.

(And yes, I'm aware of the high innuendo potential of this post. Do with it what you will. But heed the warning!)

*snicker! snicker!*

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

grenade01

quality posts: 5 Private Messages grenade01

Will these cut through iphone screen glass?

sansobrawl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sansobrawl

In Japan the hand can be used as a knife. But this method doesn't work with a tomato. That's why we use the Ginsu.

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 23 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
ertolsma wrote:It's best to go easy on these types of forks. The more you jab your meat, the more juices you're gonna lose. You're better off just holding the meat in your free hand.

It's one of the commandments of grilling meat: Thou shalt not fork thy meat!

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

O.K. I'm doing that but the juice is still running out?

crughes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crughes

Only Woot could make me justify buying three Carving sets in january

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
breaddrink wrote:"Yay these match my steak knives exactly and I already unlocked free shipping with diapers!"

It will happen someday, whether you have a kid or just need them yourself, you will get excited over a deal on diapers... !!!!